Change the starting lineup at halftime... | Syracusefan.com

Change the starting lineup at halftime...

oTTo113445

2nd String
Swap either way.

One half
Center- eddy with 3-4 fouls to give. (The Key to Success).
Pf Marek with only 2 fouls to give only plays forward.
SF Allen or Gurrier. They split 10 min. (Q finishes if it's the first half. Brass Q Ajax backline if needed.)
Guards-Girard starts next to buddy. Joe Preferably opposite side of Dolez on D. Lock it down!

Other Half
Kadary, Bud, Q, Allen, Dolezaj.

Can't give up 84 points average on road games, and say our defense is good because of VT (undersized) and Clemson (most defensive dependent minded team in acc). Rebounding wasn't on Eddy vs carolina. This team lacks dramatic in game changes in its lineups, and defense outside eddy and Richmond. Need eddy to help richmond change games. Can't throw that all on Richmond. Also throw in a press.

Last edited:
Swap either way.

One half
eddy with 3-4 fouls to give, Marek with 2 to give only plays forward Make sure they don't get more than that.
Allen/Gurrier split 10. (Q finishes if it's the first half. Brass Q Ajax backline if needed.)
Girard starts next to buddy. Joe Preferably opposite side of Dolez. Lock it down!

Second Half
Kadary, Bud, Q, Allen, Dolezaj.

Can't give up 84 points and say our defense is good because of VT (undersized) and Clemson (most defensive dependent minded team in acc). Rebounding wasn't on Eddy vs carolina.
I would like starting Girard if the opposing guard is under 6'2". And start Kadary if opposing guard is taller.

We put up 64 points against clemson.
We had 71 and 77 against Carolina GT with Eddy playing 20 each. (and GT was without Dole at the 4 or we would might of had more)
Saying eddy only deserves 5 minutes based on the last 3 doesn't add up.
Eddy helped us hold Miami to 57 and we put up 83.

Eddy doesn't make our offense bad. We shot 39% unc at home 39% @Miami and 45% against GT.
That makes the unc (home)/Miami games equal to against duke and at Pitt, 9% better than we did at Clemson. 2% better than we did against UVA, and 2% better than Clemson at home. We also shot 7% better than unc on the road and were down double digits 3 times coming back to tie it (which means it was not by our Defense). Not to mention the 36% at home against pitt.

We were also down 7 against GT and went up by one at the end of the half with Eddy then they went up by 5 with Dolezaj to start the second half, Eddy played them even about then, but they beat our press late. Josh Pastner was right about us being a tournament ready team.

Last edited:
Who in the wide world of sports is Eddy? If you are referring to Jesse Edwards I have never in my life heard him called that. Either I’m out of the loop or you are forcing a dumb nickname on him.

Who in the wide world of sports is Eddy? If you are referring to Jesse Edwards I have never in my life heard him called that. Either I’m out of the loop or you are forcing a dumb nickname on him.

1614974960209.png

So is Eddy on super secret probation but still should be playing and if he started he would be breaking his probation and thus end up costing JB more wins for playing an ineligible player?

I kept thinking, is there another player on the team named eddy that I have somehow missed all year. In all fairness, we should all just invent names and make others have to figure out who we are talking about. I think Ralph has had a great year for us. Much better than Carl

I kept thinking, is there another player on the team named eddy that I have somehow missed all year. In all fairness, we should all just invent names and make others have to figure out who we are talking about. I think Ralph has had a great year for us. Much better than Carl
Agreed.

Larry should be getting more minutes. Moe and Curly, too.

Anyone but Dash. He's awful. D3 player, at best.

Carl has at least reached fill-in status above walkon. Even Ajax is there. I still think Eddy can be a true roll player Bobby still a lesser role player slightly above carls filled-in frame.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom