Chapter 2 Guilty Pleasures Favorite 90's Songs. | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

Chapter 2 Guilty Pleasures Favorite 90's Songs.

"Candle In The Wind" is an unusual song. It was first released (not released in the US however) in 1974 as a tribute to the late Marilyn Monroe. A live version was recorded in 1986, released in '87, and became a hit in the US in '88. In 1997 it was released (with new lyrics) as a tribute to the late Princess Diana and again became a hit in the US, this time reaching number one. In the UK, it was hit 3 times (#11, #5, and #1).

[song: Candle In The Wind]

Lol, 7-10 days!
You are the king my friend. I feel like we can put a quarter in you any time, and get a sweet song from either decade.
:D

Ha, thanks. I'm glad to add some good music to both threads as you and others have done. And you're still a god for keeping the lists going, if it wasn't for you we'd have 29 posts of "Break My Stride" in the 80s thread I'm sure. ;)

Lol, I noticed that. Only song on YouTube with the title Solid Gold!
I'm pretty sure that it's yours and my mission in life to bump this guy up to legendary status across the internet. We've done well here but world, I hope you're watching.

Check out first pic, ya Rastafari!
I and I. And Matthew.
mulan28.jpg

Matthew+Wilder+matthewwilder.jpg

I'm pretty sure that it's yours and my mission in life to bump this guy up to legendary status across the internet. We've done well here but world, I hope you're watching.

Check out first pic, ya Rastafari!
I and I. And Matthew.
mulan28.jpg

Matthew+Wilder+matthewwilder.jpg
Clean shaven.
image.jpg