Charley Strong man, Charley Strong | Syracusefan.com

Charley Strong man, Charley Strong

OrangeinBoston

All Conference
beat WVU. He has that team going in the RIGHT direction instead of regressing like a coach I know.

Additionally, he showed some emphatic enthusiasm & emotion after the Ville's last TD to go up 38-28. It's a good thing Marrone doesn't do this, wouldn't want to be labled such a lunatic fringe type...Oh Lord

UL might win the next 4 BE titles if he stays. And they are doing it with a bunch of true freshman and sophs. That being said I WOULD NOT trade Strong for Marrone. Strong won't be there very long. He isn't a long term answer.

Strong has better freshman and sophs than Marrone does, way better recruiter.

UL might win the next 4 BE titles if he stays. And they are doing it with a bunch of true freshman and sophs. That being said I WOULD NOT trade Strong for Marrone. Strong won't be there very long. He isn't a long term answer.

No doubt, he's off to a bigger & better program...certainly not staying in any hybrid type conference...

Sabin, Tom Landry Bud Grant and many other great coaches don't go all emotional on the sideline. You have to be who you are and I don't have a problem with a coach who isn't going nuts on the sideline as long as he's winning.

rutgers uconn and louisville beating teams like Pitt syracuse and WVU :bang:. What has happened to football?

Man am I glad we got out of the big east. Let all the mediocre teams in the newer big east beat each other up in a few years and let Boise send all their potato farmers to the east coast via tractor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom