Class of 2014 - Chasz Wright | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Chasz Wright

anomander

Living Legend
I know CL is going to yell at me bc I am positive we had a thread on Wright, but it looks like it disappeared? Anyways he just flipped his commitment from Temple to PSU. We could have had this kid.

Guess they had someone rated higher?

Probably Denzel Ward would be my guess. With Hickey coming back I believe the staff is only looking to take 1 OT.

I know CL is going to yell at me bc I am positive we had a thread on Wright, but it looks like it disappeared? Anyways he just flipped his commitment from Temple to PSU. We could have had this kid.

Oh Lord

No... you get a pass this time as he never seemed to have a thread of his own. Just mixed in with Milford, Fuchs, etc. But you better not do it again.

Hickey hasn't said he is coming back, did he?

Privately the coaches must have a good idea of what he's going to do. In any case Hickey will announce he's leaving or staying pretty soon.

Probably Denzel Ward would be my guess. With Hickey coming back I believe the staff is only looking to take 1 OT.

I believe they were going to take 2. Maybe depends on the 2. I have a feeling there is someone else nobody knows about that we are working on flipping.

We would've had Chaz wright on board for as long as penn state didnt offer so this is really no big deal

Maybe outside of Ward, the staff feels our 2 redshirt freshmen are coming along well enough to be in the mix. They both have the size, also long arms.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom