Chat room | Syracusefan.com

Chat room

FloridaFan

2020 Cali Award Winner, Aka FloridaHam
I’m glad we were able to pull away and get a solid home win in the Acc. I also have to say that I had a blast in the general chat discussing the game with everyone there. It was a super enjoyable time and I hope more people will join us on Saturday against VT

Seems as though the chat room used to be more active. Much easier to use than the game threads. Wondering if people haven't figured out the new format yet?

Seems as though the chat room used to be more active. Much easier to use than the game threads. Wondering if people haven't figured out the new format yet?

Guessing that the game wasn't available on TV to most of the country.

Hard to chat when you're using a video stream that's 60-90 seconds behind live action.

Guessing that the game wasn't available on TV to most of the country.

Hard to chat when you're using a video stream that's 60-90 seconds behind live action.

For sure, but it's been like that most of the season. Don't think I've seen more than a dozen people in a chat for a game yet this season.

For sure, but it's been like that most of the season. Don't think I've seen more than a dozen people in a chat for a game yet this season.

I don't think I've watched a game live while home (e.g. not traveling) yet this season. Can't chat when you aren't live, it's just too confusing.

We had a decent crowd in there last night. I use it when I have no TV. Radio and chat works fine for me, although usually about 30 seconds behind video. Won't be there Saturday as I have TV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom