Cheating Red Sox | Syracusefan.com

Cheating Red Sox

Usually I'd say the manager was lying that he didn't know it was going on. But with John Farrell I can 100% believe it.

Honestly I don't care look at baseball did to the St. Louis cardinals who actually broke the law.

Fine the team. Take away draft picks. I don't care. This Red Sox team is a gutless hateable team.

I'd suspend the Red Sox for cheating, and also suspend the Yanks for constantly snitching. At least the Yanks were right this time.

I'd suspend the Red Sox for cheating, and also suspend the Yanks for constantly snitching. At least the Yanks were right this time.

The Yankees get away with so much crap, it was nice of Joe Torre to let Sanchez serve a 3 game suspension against the mediocre Orioles, instead of serving 4 games against the Indians/Red Sox.

Usually I'd say the manager was lying that he didn't know it was going on. But with John Farrell I can 100% believe it.

Honestly I don't care look at baseball did to the St. Louis cardinals who actually broke the law.

Fine the team. Take away draft picks. I don't care. This Red Sox team is a gutless hateable team.
Your level of self-loathing for your team is normally only seen in Mets fans.

Your level of self-loathing for your team is normally only seen in Mets fans.
I defend my team when they deserve it.

I rip my team when they deserve it.

This team is gutless and hateable.
Plus they admired they cheated so honestly throw the book at them.

I just saying baseball won't go beyond a fine and draft picks.
The Cardinals violated federal law and only lost 2nd and 3rd round picks. Plus one of their employees went to jail.

The Yankees get away with so much crap, it was nice of Joe Torre to let Sanchez serve a 3 game suspension against the mediocre Orioles, instead of serving 4 games against the Indians/Red Sox.

A week ago the Orioles were a bigger threat to the Yankees than the Red Sox or Indians. Personally I was hoping to ride it out until Tampa Bay or the Blue Jays.

And the Sox have accused the Yanks of the same thing. Stay tuned.

And the Sox have accused the Yanks of the same thing. Stay tuned.
they lost the season series 11-8...nothing to see hear in the sour grape patch...

Sounds like pure Belichick. Must be the Boston thing. :D

IMG_1209.JPG

I'm going to the suggestion box and telling temery that I need a board specific avatar to automatically load up when I'm on a specific board.

1 for Cuse football, 1 for Cuse hoop, 1 for the OT board and for the Other Sports Board...that would obviously be the Other Sports avatar...FOREVER.

Easy now. I like many if not most of the players. I don't care for Farrell and wished he had been shown the door after his health issue. But guys like Benitendi are great fun and I'm looking forward to him wrecking Yankee pitchers for years to come.

I defend my team when they deserve it.

I rip my team when they deserve it.

This team is gutless and hateable.
Plus they admired they cheated so honestly throw the book at them.

I just saying baseball won't go beyond a fine and draft picks.
The Cardinals violated federal law and only lost 2nd and 3rd round picks. Plus one of their employees went to jail.

At least the Sox are man enough to admit when they cheat...

Previously the Boston scoreboard guy was flashing signs to batters through that circa 1915 left field scoreboard they have at Fenway. Then they had some elaborate flashing scoreboard lights thing going for a while. Can't they just go back to playing the game the right way and just throw at batters like they used to do?

Previously the Boston scoreboard guy was flashing signs to batters through that circa 1915 left field scoreboard they have at Fenway. Then they had some elaborate flashing scoreboard lights thing going for a while. Can't they just go back to playing the game the right way and just throw at batters like they used to do?

Pithy!

Can the mods please change the title of this thread, "Cheating, but still in first place, Red Sox"?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom