Cheese Fondue | Syracusefan.com

Cheese Fondue

DNABB5

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
Good Lord I love this stuff.

It has been a Christmas or New Years Eve tradition for me since ever.

I mean, you could dip dog terd in it and it would still taste good I think.

Anyone else a fan of cheese fondue?

And O yeah Happy Christmas...

I'm getting the sense you've been enjoying more than just cheese fondue.

Would the real chuck norris eat fondue???

Meat fondue?

Hell yea he would.

Dipping raw meat in boiling wine sounds like a job for a chin-fisted sonofabitch if I ever heard of one,

DNABB5 said:
Good Lord I love this stuff. It has been a Christmas or New Years Eve tradition for me since ever. I mean, you could dip dog terd in it and it would still taste good I think. Anyone else a fan of cheese fondue? And O yeah Happy Christmas...

My in laws used to make it every xmas eve and my wife makes it every new years eve. Good stuff

Meat fondue?

Hell yea he would.

Dipping raw meat in boiling wine sounds like a job for a chin-fisted sonofabitch if I ever heard of one,
in wine??? try boiling oil!
mmmmmmmmmmmm

My bro had a fondue "incident"- his hand was not a pretty sight. Be careful around that stuff!

General Tao was famous for owning several hundred cats not chickens.

If you like cheese fondue try Raclette, a Swiss specialty. A large round of a special swiss cheese is heated in front of a wood fire and the softened part is scraped onto your plate. Very popular in the bistros of the Alps, add a glass of Riesling or Gewurztraminer and you are in heaven.

Strange thread, but yeah, I enjoy me some cheese fondue. Having been to fondue restaurants, I must say that the cheese and chocolate versions are my favorite.

Correct.

And it's not up for debate.

Went to the Fondue place at Destiny, where I paid exhorbitant prices for the privilege of cooking my own dinner. Never again.
My experience as well. Something about boiling my meat, doesnt appeal to me. Also left hungry. Went there because my wife likes fondue, even she felt like i did.

Good Lord I love this stuff.

It has been a Christmas or New Years Eve tradition for me since ever.

I mean, you could dip dog terd in it and it would still taste good I think.

Anyone else a fan of cheese fondue?

And O yeah Happy Christmas...

You had me up until "dog terd"...lol. Now I've got an image of a cheese fondue covered turd in my head.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom