Class of 2023 - Cheikh Sadibou Ndiyae (FL) Visiting | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 Cheikh Sadibou Ndiyae (FL) Visiting

He plays for Prestige Worldwide?!
Step Brothers Dale GIF by reactionseditor
I thought you were just trying to be funny until I kept scrolling and saw that you were serious haha

At Prestige Worldwide, you’ll get the best training from our elite staff. In the classroom, you’ll learn to fabricate bunk beds without the use of power tools. You’ll find we have plenty of room for activities. You’ll learn about velociraptors and have access to a vast array of reading materials including Good Housekeeping. You won’t find white dog crap in our cafeteria, I can promise you that.

At Prestige Worldwide, you’ll get the best training from our elite staff. In the classroom, you’ll learn to fabricate bunk beds without the use of power tools. You’ll find we have plenty of room for activities. You’ll learn about velociraptors and have access to a vast array of reading materials including Good Housekeeping. You won’t find white dog crap in our cafeteria, I can promise you that.
4c12fdf5-3a03-4e3c-83f8-cfe2952dc550_text.gif

We still need a PG. I would imagine that’s still our primary focus. But we also have to fill out the last couple of roster spots if Patterson actually leaves, so I expect us to add a few of these kinds of front court players who aren’t high profile but have good upside potential.

It seems this center can at least guard the PG position for us. So there is that.

I found two box scores of games against community colleges, they don’t have individual stats for PW, but one game they lost 110-36 and went 1-22 from 3 point land. The other game they lost by 30 and scored in the 50’s and shot 4-18 from 3. I hate to be negative, but I don’t believe his stats.

Did anyone recruit this kid out of high school and if not, why (grades)? Why the postgrad prep year?

Full game here against the same team Quadir, JT, and Benny use to play on. Cheikh is number 23 on the white team. I watched most of the game and came away pretty unimpressed, doesnt seem to be any different from the bigs we just lost to the portal. Maybe just a bad game, but he really struggled and the IMG post grad team isnt very talented.

Reminds me of Dolezaj.
Bigger, more physical kid and based on his highlights with a jump shot. Looks like he could play some at center but it would be nice to add another physical rangy athlete, who can spread the court.

This must be a final roster spot/project play otherwise meh
I think they always planned to take a project at either big spot or combo guard. Need someone who doesn’t need NIL but is a body for practice with some upside. For example this kid or Brooklyn Vick type.

I found two box scores of games against community colleges, they don’t have individual stats for PW, but one game they lost 110-36 and went 1-22 from 3 point land. The other game they lost by 30 and scored in the 50’s and shot 4-18 from 3. I hate to be negative, but I don’t believe his stats.
To be fair, the bigger blowout was against one of the better JUCOs (Eastern Florida State) last season.

Bigger, more physical kid and based on his highlights with a jump shot. Looks like he could play some at center but it would be nice to add another physical rangy athlete, who can spread the court.
Wow, now that I've seen his actual game footage at IMG he falls squarely in the project category. He's essentially getting an extra year at IMG but is he also a redshirt candidate? Too bad they lost Patterson, he seemed to have more potential.

If you go to the music room don't touch my drum set.

Anyway I'm all chips in, we have a decent hit rate on international mystery men (Edwards, Dolezaj, Ongenaut, etc.).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom