Class of 2023 - Cheikh Sadibou Ndiyae (FL) Visiting | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 Cheikh Sadibou Ndiyae (FL) Visiting

I really enjoyed this quote from OP:

"The team is coached by a man named Zen Bliss, a totally not fake name. He has relationships with ALL the top schools: Pittsburgh, Temple, CCSU, SCSU, Tulsa, Lake Erie, Edinboro, Eastern Michigan, Duquesne, Middle Tennessee, Rice, Western Michigan".
Big PM Dawn fan, that Zen Bliss.

If anyone is interested in watching more (I don't recommend):

Flight 22 Prep NC vs PW Blue (Full Game)
We Are United MO vs PW Blue (Full Game)
2/13/24 PW Blue vs UIC (1st Half)
2/13/24 PW Blue vs UIC (2nd Half)

I'm admittedly skipping ahead to offensive possessions where he actually gets the ball because I just have morbid curiosity at this point. I think he's missed the entire hoop on more than half of his shots so far and I haven't seen him score yet, including a few missed free throw attempts for the 80% shooter. Entirely possible I skip too far and miss a few of his 24 points per game though.

Edit: I have seen my first made free throw!

Edit x2: I ended up watching more of these videos than I should have, but he did probably score around 10-15 points in two of the other games but it was quite ugly getting to those points.

Last edited:
Listen, is it even worth bringing on an international player if there aren't major questions about credibility of either the player himself, his circumstances, or those in his orbit?

I humbly submit that no, it is not.

No idea if this kid is worth a scholarship, or if he is an "International player", but if he is International its worth remembering that they can not collect NIL

I found two box scores of games against community colleges, they don’t have individual stats for PW, but one game they lost 110-36 and went 1-22 from 3 point land. The other game they lost by 30 and scored in the 50’s and shot 4-18 from 3. I hate to be negative, but I don’t believe his stats.

They lost 110 to 36 because he was guarding all 5 positions.

i was excited the staff is going after PF depth...need at least another big

but reading this thread has deflated all that...lol

This Stavrakos guy is getting played like a fiddle lol
To be fair, he's just taking it from what Zach Smart (Rivals) is tweeting. I don't know what the deal is exactly, but seems like Smart talks about this Prestige "program" a lot. Cheikh is now the third player he's written articles/tweeted about in the past couple months.

To be fair, he's just taking it from what Zach Smart (Rivals) is tweeting. I don't know what the deal is exactly, but seems like Smart talks about this Prestige "program" a lot.

Well smarts own website link .. is actually a file you would have to download …

To be fair, he's just taking it from what Zach Smart (Rivals) is tweeting. I don't know what the deal is exactly, but seems like Smart talks about this Prestige "program" a lot. Cheikh is now the third player he's written articles/tweeted about in the past couple months.
They're all falling for a scam or getting paid to push a scam

Does that make him an international man of mystery?
Animated GIF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom