Class of 2023 - Cheikh Sadibou Ndiyae (FL) Visiting | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 Cheikh Sadibou Ndiyae (FL) Visiting

Animated GIF
Yeah baby!

I’m having fun here but honestly did Red really bring this guy in for a visit? If that is true I think it is a very very bad sign for our program. Also, the dome has LOTS of room for activities.

I’m having fun here but honestly did Red really bring this guy in for a visit? If that is true I think it is a very very bad sign for our program. Also, the dome has LOTS of room for activities.
A inexperienced athletic tall guy who isn't going to play for a while replacing an inexperienced tall guy who isn't going to play for a while? Yawn

We're talking about maybe getting an athletic big man with potential that hasn't played much basketball for our 13th roster spot.

There really isn't much to get worked up about. It's like complaining about your NFL team drafting a bad player with their 7th round pick.

A inexperienced athletic tall guy who isn't going to play for a while replacing an inexperienced tall guy who isn't going to play for a while? Yawn

We're talking about maybe getting an athletic big man with potential that hasn't played much basketball for our 13th roster spot.

There really isn't much to get worked up about. It's like complaining about your NFL team drafting a bad player with their 7th round pick.
I'd rather bring in Milk Chamberlain from Indiana State. Had it with these projects. Bring in some skill or muscle.

It says the player is visiting, does Red even know? Did Prestige Worldwide pack the van up to show the kid the campus, not hard to knock on coach Red's office door. Willy Mays Hayes situation.

I'd rather bring in Milk Chamberlain from Indiana State. Had it with these projects. Bring in some skill or muscle.
Well he isn't an option, especially not for the end of the roster.

This whole situation is odd to me. Similar to the Hollywood Vick kid being recruited and supposedly committing.

It says the player is visiting, does Red even know? Did Prestige Worldwide pack the van up to show the kid the campus, not hard to knock on coach Red's office door. Willy Mays Hayes situation.

Well, I hope so. It's just that we are actually interested here, it smacks of obscene levels of desperation. This is the most fly by night of the fly by night High Schools, which would only invite the scrutiny of an ever more irrelevant NCAA who is looking to double down on their "wheelhouse" and his whole resume looks like it is a snake oil sales job.

Well, I hope so. It's just that we are actually interested here, it smacks of obscene levels of desperation. This is the most fly by night of the fly by night High Schools, which would only invite the scrutiny of an ever more irrelevant NCAA who is looking to double down on their "wheelhouse" and his whole resume looks like it is a snake oil sales job.
The more I dig the more I try and convince myself this dude isn't even real.

If our Coaching staff is desperate, then Miami’s must also be!

Ater Majok: Leaving UConn not my choice

Aside from the NIL money, if this kid doesn't get enough PT, I guess it would be drama like what UConn had with Ater Majok

Last edited:

Agree.

With the new rules, you aren’t going to have the luxury of a 4 star type third string center.

So you take what you can get.

Maybe this kid develops into something in the next couple of years. Maybe he does nothing and portals after a year or two.

It really doesn’t matter. This is insurance in case one of your top two centers breaks his foot, or there is a virus outbreak, or a couple centers get in foul trouble.

The top prospects will go somewhere they can start or at least be guaranteed a lot of playing time. We can’t offer that for center number three.

He would be an extra 5 fouls! Lampkin and McLeod are taking all the minutes, if the kid is capable he will learn and see minutes next season. Not sure why Patterson left, he may not have played much this season, but very well may have seen a lot of time after this season as a RS sophomore. It does not reek of desperation, it is thinking outside the box. Red is trying to build HIS team in his vision, as much as people have complained about JB, many seem to think we should be the way we were 15 years ago, those days are over, until the transfer/NIL rules change. If the kid is not legit, he will leave and move on, but if he is a surprise, then all is good. In todays world you have to look at all options.

He’s visiting Miami this weekend. Coaches must see something in him.
Is there any evidence of that besides "Zach Smart" who is clearly getting money from somebody to push BS?

Fortunately he was turned down by Trump University

He would be an extra 5 fouls! Lampkin and McLeod are taking all the minutes, if the kid is capable he will learn and see minutes next season. Not sure why Patterson left, he may not have played much this season, but very well may have seen a lot of time after this season as a RS sophomore. It does not reek of desperation, it is thinking outside the box. Red is trying to build HIS team in his vision, as much as people have complained about JB, many seem to think we should be the way we were 15 years ago, those days are over, until the transfer/NIL rules change. If the kid is not legit, he will leave and move on, but if he is a surprise, then all is good. In todays world you have to look at all options.
I'm also surprised he left.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom