chiara's ypc is 33% higher than strickland's | Syracusefan.com

chiara's ypc is 33% higher than strickland's

I just said we need to stop running the ball outside the goal and go situations unless Dungey scrambles.

As the OL can't get any push and the RBs aren't great.

Just chuck it every down and tell Dungey to run if his reads aren't open.

I just said we need to stop running the ball outside the goal and go situations unless Dungey scrambles.

Agreed. Mix in some Elmore, especially in short yardage situations and maybe occasionally on other downs(he should be able to power ahead for 4-5 yards at times). Maybe some occasional trickery to get Neal the ball outside in space. In fact, Strickland was effective in those situations as a freshman too.

Strickland or Neal up the middle are basically wasted plays at this point.

Agreed. Mix in some Elmore, especially in short yardage situations and maybe occasionally on other downs(he should be able to power ahead for 4-5 yards at times). Maybe some occasional trickery to get Neal the ball outside in space. In fact, Strickland was effective in those situations as a freshman too.

Strickland or Neal up the middle are basically wasted plays at this point.
it was after Babers time but hawaii used to give their carries to samoan bowling balls during the chinese qb era. spread it wide and get six yards with a battering ram when they cheat outside

This is in fact the Detroit Lions offense.

This is in fact the Detroit Lions offense.
This is the New England Patriots offense minus the QB scrambling.

They dink and dunk out of shotgun and only run in the red zone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom