Chicago Photo Thread!!!! | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Chicago Photo Thread!!!!

The stage is set image.jpg

Pics or it didn't happen

I should let him post it, but I did just grab it off of his facebook page. He's got so much stuff up there my jealousy levels are through the roof.

God I wish I just done it and flown out. Of course I probably would have begged to sleep on the floor.

I should let him post it, but I did just grab it off of his facebook page. He's got so much stuff up there my jealousy levels are through the roof.

God I wish I just done it and flown out. Of course I probably would have begged to sleep on the floor.

Haha nice. Yeah I probably could have gone too, didn't have anything going on this weekend. Not sure I could have found someone to go with tho (live in Akron), tho I know
People in Chicago.

And IF we win tonight, I've got a bunch of friends coming down next weekend from syracuse to spend the weekend (planned awhile back). Because of that, wouldn't be able to hit up Houston, unfortunately. Still tho, watching with some of my best buds from high school isn't too bad of an alternative if you ask me!

Here is my question. 3 girls and 3 guys but I can't tell which is with the troop? Enquiring minds want to know. BTW all these pics are great.

The 2nd from the left. Not sure how I landed someone who loves basketball as much as me, and jumped right onto the Cuse wagon. Plus, 90% of the time she puts up with my drunkeness!

11140341_10153979600783452_5997045305397260156_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom