Chicago Photo Thread!!!! | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Chicago Photo Thread!!!!

image.jpeg
A little of what I'm working with

Ballast Point...mm...delicious

Have you had the habenero sculpin. Real good. We have one here in Charlotte that isn't very hot but damn good. Bird song jalapeño ale.

Have you had the habenero sculpin. Real good. We have one here in Charlotte that isn't very hot but damn good. Bird song jalapeño ale.
Now that sounds awesome. I will have to go out on a search. Ever try the Rogue Sirracha Hot Stout? Surprisingly very good.

It is good! Personally I love chili beers but I like grapefruit sculpin better. Stone makes 'Crime' and 'Punishment' in the big bombers as a limited release. They are both ghost chili and barrel aged. Hot! Drinkable though.

Now that sounds awesome. I will have to go out on a search. Ever try the Rogue Sirracha Hot Stout? Surprisingly very good.

Not but sounds awesome. I had a beer called ghost face killa made with ghost pepper. One was enough

well since this isn't a thread that really has a topic per se I'll go ahead and entertain this... and no offense to you or your musical sensibilities... but a hippie jam band trying to cover Sabbath is just really, really unfortunate. Ugh.

PearlDude. You're dissing on Warren freaking Haynes? Really? Is nothing sacred anymore?

Be very afraid ...

harviestoun_old_engine_oil_2.jpg

Never had that but had something like engine number 9. It was a Russian imperial stout I think. Poured like moter oil

Sophie is fantastic. I have eaten at Hopleaf a few times. One would be hard pressed to find better food at a craft beer bar anywhere. Maybe MeKong in Richmond. Love Hopleaf! Wouldn't mind living in Andersonville either if I ever move to CHI.

Kuma's Corner. Best Burger in the city. Lots of beer choices. And all the Mastodon you can tolerate.

Do they allow photos in the arena for ncaa events?

PearlDude. You're dissing on Warren freaking Haynes? Really? Is nothing sacred anymore?
I like Warren Haynes. Check out his cameo on Coheed and Cambria's "Neverender" box set. As far as War Pigs goes, this is the cover that matters:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom