Chipper Jones Is A Total | Syracusefan.com

Chipper Jones Is A Total

I think the people crying hoax didn't realize how FBI crime reporting works. The FBI reported zero murders in Sandy Hook in 2012. Zero were reported for Sandy Hook because the investigation was done by the state police, not local law enforcement. Therefore, the SH victims were included in the statistics that FBI reported for the state police, not local police.

I guess it would look weird when you initially see the way the information was presented, but three minutes of Googling should have solved any confusion.

I think the people crying hoax didn't realize how FBI crime reporting works. The FBI reported zero murders in Sandy Hook in 2012. Zero were reported for Sandy Hook because the investigation was done by the state police, not local law enforcement. Therefore, the SH victims were included in the statistics that FBI reported for the state police, not local police.

I guess it would look weird when you initially see the way the information was presented, but three minutes of Googling should have solved any confusion.
It's like he really wanted to believe that story. A real ass^%le

He has since apologized.

Apparently not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Wow. Not sure there is any good explanation for that level of ignorance.