Chris McCollough is now a 4 star?? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Chris McCollough is now a 4 star??

The bigger reason is being at IMG. He's not playing where the scouts are, so he's not getting opportunities to defend his position from late bloomers.

Nice post. To me, this is the most reasonable explanation. Either that, or he's having a tough season (I haven't seen him play so it's certainly possible). Either way, I can't imaging he's gotten worse talent-wise. Hopefully this just means Cuse will have another overlooked freshman stud, a la Tyler Ennis.

No Duke, no UNC, no Kentucky=no five star.

Yeah dude, Syracuse is the little guy in college basketball, and our players never get rating bumps.

/sits idly, watching Tyler Lydon rocket up the rankings

From Biancardi:

"Chris McCullough is extremely talented and athletic with power-forward size and enormous length. Unfortunately he is now attending his third prep school, as he first attended Salisbury (Conn.) School, then moved to Brewster Academy and was asked to leave over a violation of school rules. Now he is enrolled in IMG Academy in Bradenton, Fla.

When we watched him in the summer and fall there were games he was dominating with his scoring, rebounding and shot-blocking skills.

But there were games he would go for stretches and not produce or just show flashes of his ability.

There is no denying his tremendous upside, but his lack of consistency and red flags, along with others playing well, are the main reasons for his drop. He is still in elite company in the top 30, with the chance to rise based on his work at IMG."

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/ncb...t/_/id/8468/askcoachb-explaining-a-pfs-tumble

Yeah dude, Syracuse is the little guy in college basketball, and our players never get rating bumps.

/sits idly, watching Tyler Lydon rocket up the rankings
Tendencies have been there over the years and Lydon moving up the rankings would have more to do with his improvement than with him coming to the Cuse--Dude. :noidea:

Maybe your wife called her. ;-)
badum.jpg

We started losing as soon as he started posting.

Ugh... I told him he should have waited till the end of the season.

Can we ban him for the day today? If we win... it proves he was bad luck and keep him banned for the season. If we lose, it proves he isnt bad luck and we let him back tomorrow.