Chris McCullough visiting | Syracusefan.com

Chris McCullough visiting

im struggling to look forward to locking up a kid who graduates high school in 2014..id like to first get someone for the 2012 class

im struggling to look forward to locking up a kid who graduates high school in 2014..id like to first get someone for the 2012 class
that class really isn't a huge priority... but i get what your saying... I'll take a commit from anyone right now.

I feel like our 2013 and 2014 classes are going to be loaded. We seem to be in with a lot of the top kids in both class.

Cool. Too Big. But cool!

Does anyone know how his visit went ? Also, didn't know Isaiah Briscoe sister plays for SU. Guess it can't hurt.:)

Does anyone know how his visit went ? Also, didn't know Isaiah Briscoe sister plays for SU. Guess it can't hurt.:)
yea.. hemmingway... i think she's still here?

The visit went great! For McCullough, should be a big east battle for him over the next few years.

The visit went great! For McCullough, should be a big east battle for him over the next few years.

Francis...is that tongue in cheek...went great and going to be a battle for him over next couple of years...geez...that doesnt sound too positive

He enjoyed his visit very much but he also enjoyed his UConn, Nova, Providence etc etc visits as well, get my drift? He's a 2014 recruit, who's enjoying the process at the time being. What you have to understand now is that most kids who pop early for a program usually ends up opening it back up. So now coaches, parents, and handlers are advising these kids to take their time and do their due diligence, before making a quick decision that they weren't ready to make.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom