Chris Petersen to Arkansas | Syracusefan.com

Chris Petersen to Arkansas

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
According to twitterland.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I heard that Arky was going throw HUGE insane dollars at Jon Gruden. It was from Adam Scheffter and Jason LaCanfora. Peterson to Cal would make a lot more sense.

If true, great, great get for Arkansas. Bet they offered him big money to leave Boise.

Wonder if the BE situation is causing him to take the offer. He's been offered big money by other schools but always said we wanted to stay in Boise. I'm guessing the uncertainty drove him to finally take an offer.

I highly doubt that is true. This guy is a WC guy and turned down plenty of P12 jobs. Yet he will go to Arkansas? He could have the Cal job right now if he wanted. I rather get $3 million at Cal than $4 million at Arkansas. And if he feels the need for the SEC he can walk into Tenn or Auburn if he wanted.

Which part of twitterland. There are plenty of kooks who employ twitter: mhver, the dude and greg swaim to name just 3. Haven't seen much discussion of this on the Arky and BSU forums yet.

Stunned he didn't go to Cal.

Peterson is going to go Oregon when Chip Kelly goes to the NFL. IMO. Arkansas will go after Jon Gruden, Charlie Strong, Kirby Smart.

Which part of twitterland. There are plenty of kooks who employ twitter: mhver, the dude and greg swaim to name just 3. Haven't seen much discussion of this on the Arky and BSU forums yet.

DudeofArkansas.

Actually would have to go back and look. It was a retweet of a tweet and said something like a few Arkansas recruits are saying they have been told this. Otherwise, I have no clue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom