Christian White | Syracusefan.com

Christian White

OrangeTown

Starter
Dear Christian,

Please stop looking so hunky and making so many shots during warmups. I am somewhat attached to my girlfriend and got slightly sick of her drooling.

Signed,

My girlfriend's boyfriend

Reactions: cto
Dear Christian,

Please stop looking so hunky and making so many shots during warmups. I am somewhat attached to my girlfriend and got slightly sick of her drooling.

Signed,

What concerns me is that you, not your girlfriend, referred to him as hunky. Hey, to each his own. Oh, and I once had a girlfriend that kept telling me how hot Scott McCorkle was.

What concerns me is that you, not your girlfriend, referred to him as hunky. Hey, to each his own. Oh, and I once had a girlfriend that kept telling me how hot Scott McCorkle was.
My wife always had big crushes on Kristof Ongenaet and Andy Rautins.

I'm not a judge on men but if this is hunky, sexy, or drool worthy I'm not doing something right.

image-2866799695.jpg

Dear Christian,

Signed,

That puddle was your drool, not hers.

I'm not a good judge either, but if you saw me you'd understand that perhaps my girlfriend doesn't have the best eyesight.
I take it that your avatar is really you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom