Christmas Gift Help | Syracusefan.com

Christmas Gift Help

RollOrange

Walk On
So my 4 year old son is a die hard hoops junkie already. My wife and I were looking to get him a Cuse basketball uniform in a size 4T. Any suggestions of where could find something like that? I've looked on the web and haven't had a whole lot of luck. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Manny's was out of jerseys on Sunday and I think the bookstore was as well (kept getting a processing error) . However, we were ordering a youth M for our 5 yr old. Ended up ordering through fanatics.com

Unfortunately, only 25 seems to be available from most sites this year. My son has CJ Fair #5, but the jersey doesn't fit so well anymore after a year of growth.

Thanks for replies guys. Lots of good suggestions there, but unfortunately not a lot of inventory to be had. I ended up buying him a white MCW Syracuse jersey off of EBay. Hey Geode, you want to part with that CJ Fair jersey? I'm willing to pay you for it and any shipping charges you may incur.

I needed to get two pair of kids shorts for our annual Christmas card and I couldn't find any in stock in the Internet. I got my sister to go to Marshall Street and she had no luck. She ended up having to call Dick's at Great Northern every morning to see if any came in and went right up the day some were delivered.