Chubb | Syracusefan.com

Chubb

If I was Doeren after that little sideline antic, that dumbass would be headed to the locker room. Doeren is a scumbag, so of course he won't do the right thing.

I don't think there are many coaches who would do anything with a player of that talent.

But what a joke that he didn't get a flag. Complete joke.

To Doeren's credit, he clearly yelled to his DL later in the game to stop talking and start playing.

I wonder if the spit last week, the flop and then push of his coach this week are just the tip of the iceberg with that guy. Will it go far enough to cost him money on draft day?

Yes, WOW!!! EMMY AWARD...bs, he is a great player , thus no reason for the extra bs:)

Every now and again, Babers says something that is not a cliche or a platitude and I'm like …

tenor.gif

I totally understand servais for pushing him away after that tool bag move and think at the very least it should have been offsetting penalities to keep things from escalating.

Servais did nothing to Chubb that moo moo didn't do after the field goal. And I loved seeing moo stand up to him. I like this animosity nc state is generating

Yeah he can kick rocks. Total pansy to fall down like that with a one handed shove.

I said in another thread, if you randomly pushed some unsuspecting women like that she wouldn't fall down.

I'm amazed at these big strong guys that go down like they were picked off by a sniper.

What happens when somebody really lays them out when they're not ready for it? Do they just bounce right out of the stadium?

I wasn't able to watch the game. What was he doing to the SU player on the ground?
He ripped the ball out of Dungeys hands after the play. Not in a super aggressive way but in a super dbaggy way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom