Chuck Bullough | Syracusefan.com

Chuck Bullough

Whitey23

Twitter Wizard
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Bullough

512x.jpg

Michigan guy. We've gone midwest. Hope the OC is a City guy, though.

"I see most of you guys googling him"

Yes. Yes, I was.

Chuck Bullough after the Bruins' 34-12 win at Texas on Sept. 25, 2010

Coincidentally, his dad used to coach the Bills. If not for the Bills, his new job might not have been open.

How were UCLA's defenses in 2009 and 2010 when he was DC there?

Is Adkins staying? I'm a little worried the coaching staff is getting a little too Mid West top heavy. Who is going to recruit Florida/Mid Atlantic/SE?

His dad was head coach of the Bills, Hank Bullough

He's a Buffalo guy (Orchard Park). That's pretty cool.

I thought Doust was a sure thing. Not disappointed, just surprised.

I like it! He seems like a fiery get after'em guy as well!

I wonder if he still has any recruiting connections in WNY.. It has been so long since he has been there. We absolutely need some more East coast recruiting guys on the staff.

Shafer was cussing like a sailor during that introduction so I missed the DC thing as I thought he was just cussing english style.

Doesn't hurt to have some west coast connections here. Why did he leave UCLA...promotion or let go?

I wonder if he still has any recruiting connections in WNY.. It has been so long since he has been there. We absolutely need some more East coast recruiting guys on the staff.
I think Chuck Bullough has enough name recognition among most high school coaches. He's been a part of a lot of big time programs. That being said, we do still need an east coast guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom