Chuck Neinas- has not been contacted | Syracusefan.com

Chuck Neinas- has not been contacted

goodroc

Starter
Zach Schonbrun@zschonbrun
Syracuse has not yet reached out to Chuck Neinas to help conduct its coaching search as it did last time, per a source

this tells me - its most likely an internal hire

We would have reached out to Neinas already

I would be very upset if they promoted Shafer without interviewing anyone from the outside.

Zach Schonbrun@zschonbrun
Syracuse has not yet reached out to Chuck Neinas to help conduct its coaching search as it did last time, per a source

this tells me - its most likely an internal hire

We would have reached out to Neinas already

could be 100% internal...or could be that the options are the 2 internal guys + someone like Diaco who's obvious. Save Neinas' fee and put it toward the salary!

Who needs Chuck N, this board has thrown together a list of 20 or so candidates. If we knew the budget, and what SPECIFICALLY the BOT and AD were not looking for in character traits, we could EASILY trim that down to 3 or 4 names for serious consideration.

Chuck Norris as coach starts the season 6-0 before the first game of the season is even played.
6-0 Hell we finish the season undefeated with 13 consecutive forfeits because teams are afraid to face HCCN.

TGD and Nancy prefer Chuck Norris doesn't "contact" them.

HCCN's first big commit would be Bill Brasky. He's a 2 ton mountain of a man that would play as the entire offensive line while simultaneously impregnating the entire cheerleading team... both male and female.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom