Chuckwu defense thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Chuckwu defense thread

I know this thread is about his defense but he executed the high screen & roll perfectly & was wide open for the alley oop 4-5 times. We only threw the lob once, by FH, for an easy dunk. Oshae missed him twice, as he was intent on scoring & didn't even glance. I'm confident they will see this in film & start throwing the lob until teams adjust. We should try it a couple times early each game & force teams to play for it, opening up even more of a driving lane.

I know this thread is about his defense but he executed the high screen & roll perfectly & was wide open for the alley oop 4-5 times. We only threw the lob once, by FH, for an easy dunk. Oshae missed him twice, as he was intent on scoring & didn't even glance. I'm confident they will see this in film & start throwing the lob until teams adjust. We should try it a couple times early each game & force teams to play for it, opening up even more of a driving lane.
I imagine he has to prove to his teammates that he can catch it and throw it down. He did that tonight. We will be damn fools if we don’t employ that strategy frequently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom