Cinci @ Tenn | Syracusefan.com

Cinci @ Tenn

ImperialOrange

Living Legend
Line opened Tennessee -6.5... now down to Tenn -4.5. Anyone else find that interesting?

Line opened Tennessee -6.5... now down to Tenn -4.5. Anyone else find that interesting?
I'll take the bearcats. Collaros and Pead. Especially Collaros

I think it was because of the Jerry Palm bowl picks.

I think the BE goes 2-0 on the road against the SEC this week

Tennessee has been pretty bad the last few years

I will have to see it to believe it..That team quit on Butch Jones last year in my opinion...

I'd call it a pick-em. Tennessee had nearly the same record as us with a first year head coach and a really young offensive line. They played some of the SEC big boys tough and return nearly everyone on offense. Their defense is alot like ours with a young undersized interior d-line. I want Cincy, but my head says UT wins. (Disclaimer: I know more about UT than I want to, since I live here and am stuck with all of their local sports talk)

My favorite from the comments at the end of the article:

Hi John,
Cincinnati has trouble keeping coaches? Geez, that's pathetic.
Sincerely,
Lane Kiffin
LOL Perfect

I usually don't hammer on writers, because I suck as a writer, but that was about the stupidest, illogical thing I've ever read.

What an arrogant that guy is. Guess it's easier to call out other teams than dwell on the fact that your own team has been mediocre for quite a few years in a row.

The Big East was awful last year, but the idea that we're really just C-USA schools ignores reality and history. Syracuse, Pitt and WVU have tradition that can stand shoulder to shoulder with just about everyone in the country. The ignorance of those that refuse to learn or recognize this fact is astounding.

What an arrogant that guy is. Guess it's easier to call out other teams than dwell on the fact that your own team has been mediocre for quite a few years in a row.

Yeah, it seems every SEC fan/writer thinks that they're superior to every other team in every other conference because they're in the same conference as Alabama and Florida. The homerism down here is unbearable. I had so many friends last year trash Auburn last year because of Scam Newton, but as soon as they won the NC they were yelling, "The SEC won another one!" Things went from cheating to, "We do what needs to be done to win."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom