Cincy -3 over Syracuse... | Syracusefan.com

Cincy -3 over Syracuse...

690West

Moneyline Master
Vegas just called every "we have no shot to win again" poster an moron. Lol.

Isaiah whitehead's mom is betting cincy hard. She doesn't think dan Conley will have our offense ready to play

This is depressing. We are 3 point dogs to a team that with Collaros is mediocre. Without Collaros they are bad.

But their backup QB is the type that gives us fits.

Munchie is a poor passer. Keep him in the pocket and he's very ordinary. Let him roll out and use his feet, he's effective.

My bet is we'll let him roll out and use his feet.

Munchie is a poor passer. Keep him in the pocket and he's very ordinary. Let him roll out and use his feet, he's effective.

Nah he will just abuse us in the A gap instead ...

Stack the box, munchie can't throw.

Just checked O/U at 49.5. Man that seems high

This is depressing. We are 3 point dogs to a team that with Collaros is mediocre. Without Collaros they are bad.

what? with collaros we would be 17 point dogs! at least...the onoly chance we have is him not playing...

what? with collaros we would be 17 point dogs! at least...the onoly chance we have is him not playing...

Lol. We wouldn't be 17 point home dogs if collaros was playing. HAHAHAHAHA !!!

Stack the box, munchie can't throw.

I thought the same when SU played UConn but look what happened. Our young lb's have a very hard time reading fakes and the interior line needs to get penetration in order to disrupt the spread.

Lol. We wouldn't be 17 point home dogs if collaros was playing. HAHAHAHAHA !!!

did u watch the rutgers game? totally different team without collaros...he is the cog that drives that offense. if collaros was still playing they beat rutgers and roll into the dome flying high thinking bcs bid and yes, they are 14 points better with him at the helm...

Somebody just laid some decent scratch on the Cuse at the Las Vegas Hilton. Fess up, who was it? Line down to 2.5

Somebody just laid some decent scratch on the Cuse at the Las Vegas Hilton. Fess up, who was it? Line down to 2.5
Chancy Nancy

I would just run the Wildcat over and over on us and throw 5 yard slants.

Wasn't that our gameplan for Conn?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom