Cincy's Uniforms

• Worse than USF's

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Nicer than USF's

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

iommi

Living Legend
To me, these are just as bad as USF's. What?

The America 12 making a statement with its uniforms.

I would love to meet the people who are in charge of these designs. I mean they cant all sit around a table and say "man these are going to really be sweet."

I would love to meet the people who are in charge of these designs. I mean they cant all sit around a table and say "man these are going to really be sweet."

I have heard the argument that it doesn't matter what us old farts think, its all about the appeal to the potential recruits who like this crap. And that is a good enough reason if they are appealing. But I somehow doubt some of these uniforms have that appeal.

followed by "pass the bong"

Worst uniforms ever. Ever.

Wait until you see what ND will be wearing in this tourney. They will look like walking shamrock shakes

Seriously, dude. I didn't think it could get worse than USF. Wow. Who thinks this is a good idea??!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom