Cisco, Wallace, Jonas | Syracusefan.com

Cisco, Wallace, Jonas

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
As we know, all early enrollees.

With a head start on training/lifting, can posters (who are in the know) advise on the probability these kids show up during spring/summer ball and look like 2 deeps/starters?

These were 3 of my favorite 5 recruits coming in on defense. I am ecstatic they are able to enroll early.

I know its preferable to redshirt and cultivate incoming talent, however we need to play who will give us the best shot at winning now.

So anyone care to knowledgably advise?

As we know, all early enrollees.

With a head start on training/lifting, can posters (who are in the know) advise on the probability these kids show up during spring/summer ball and look like 2 deeps/starters?

These were 3 of my favorite 5 recruits coming in on defense. I am ecstatic they are able to enroll early.

I know its preferable to redshirt and cultivate incoming talent, however we need to play who will give us the best shot at winning now.

So anyone care to knowledgably advise?

A lot of the kids we are bringing in will "look" like two-deep players. Especially compared to what we're used to seeing from freshman. Not sure we have openings for true freshman to win spots at LB or Safety though. Melifonwu and Clarke are going to be on the two-deep at Safety and we have a lot of LBers that have been in this system for a while. I hope we redshirt all three of these kids.

When did Jonas tear his ACL again?
Wow, when I first read this very quickly I thought the implication was he had torn his ACL again (a total of 2 tears). Relieved.

A lot of the kids we are bringing in will "look" like two-deep players. Especially compared to what we're used to seeing from freshman. Not sure we have openings for true freshman to win spots at LB or Safety though. Melifonwu and Clarke are going to be on the two-deep at Safety and we have a lot of LBers that have been in this system for a while. I hope we redshirt all three of these kids.
I agree completely

I think Clarke starts by game 4
Clarke? Have we heard anything about him since his suspension? Will he be able to practice?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom