Cisco | Syracusefan.com

Cisco

Crusty

Living Legend
Seems like Andre gets better every game. Seems to have an instinct for the ball and good hands. Four interceptions and good tackler. Only a freshman and playing like an upperclassman. The best part is there are more in his class!

6'0" 186 lbs from Brandenton, FL with seven offers - Nebraska, Vandy, Northwestern, Illinois, Samford, Bowling Green and Syracuse.

Hometown: Valley Stream, NY
4.61/.425 shuttle/35.7 vertical

Kudos Andre!!

Last edited:
854D642D-5862-4731-9C35-6DA21CCEF27D.jpeg

So was this guy a 3 star recruit? I'm just wondering how this stuff translates as he seems to be really good and only 4 games in.

Seems like Andre gets better every game. Seems to have an instinct for the ball and good hands. Four interceptions and good tackler. Only a freshman and playing like an upperclassman. The best part is there are more in his class!

6'0" 186 lbs from Brandenton, FL with seven offers - Nebraska, Vandy, Northwestern, Illinois, Samford, Bowling Green and Syracuse.

Hometown: Valley Stream, NY
4.61/.425 shuttle/35.7 vertical

Kudos Andre!!

Seems to have great instincts - seems to be where he is supposed to be.

So was this guy a 3 star recruit? I'm just wondering how this stuff translates as he seems to be really good and only 4 games in.

Yep he was, but according to 200 40 7, he was pretty close to a 4 star.

What is the record for interceptions by a freshman?

The announcer in the ACC Condensed Game video remarked it was "Cisco's 4th career interception".
Talk about understatement.
I like this, he’s breaking records every time he does anything!

WE need him to play smart and consistent this week. Kid could be AA down the road. Seams to make a mistake and learn from it. Good size and on ball ability. Step up this week my man as u will be tested. Onward and upward

I like the choice of the word seam.

Not taking anything away from Trill, Howard, or Harris, but I think Cisco could end up being the best recruit from this class. He is crazy good and just gets better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom