City of Palms 2016 | Syracusefan.com

City of Palms 2016

SWFLCUSE

All Conference
Like every year I am going to try and provide updates on the star studded tournament. This year I am fortunate enough to be part of the media for the event and will be writing articles all event long. Here is the first one, let me know what you guys think. Day One Review

A couple players of note for Cuse fans
Louis King 4 pts 6 rbs
Jahvon Quinerly 16 pts 3 ast
Nick Richards 2 pts 4 rbs
Kevin Knox 30 pts 12 rbs
MJ Walker 29 pts 14 rbs
Trevon Duval 16 pts 5 ast

I know I haven't posted updates for Saturday or Sunday yet like I planned to. Unfortunately the Editor in Chief of the Site I write for is on vacation and apparently none of the other editors want to do their jobs and publish. The second days 2 and 3 are published I will post them here.

Ok so the editors got it together sorta... They published day 3 but not day 2 yet. So instead of delaying any longer here is my Day 3 review I'll get 2 and 4 up as soon as I can.

Players of Note

Hamidou Diallo
Eric Ayala 8 pts, 5 reb, 3 ast
Mo Bamba 6 pts, 5 reb, 3 blk
Brandon Randolph 13 pts
DeAndre Ayton 13 pts, 13 rebs
Cam Reddish 21 pts, 10 rebs, 4 ast
Louis King 16 pts, 8 reb
Jahvon Quinerly 23 pts
Nick Richards 15 pts 9 reb

Ok so the editors got it together sorta... They published day 3 but not day 2 yet. So instead of delaying any longer here is my Day 3 review I'll get 2 and 4 up as soon as I can.

Players of Note

Hamidou Diallo
Eric Ayala 8 pts, 5 reb, 3 ast
Mo Bamba 6 pts, 5 reb, 3 blk
Brandon Randolph 13 pts
DeAndre Ayton 13 pts, 13 rebs
Cam Reddish 21 pts, 10 rebs, 4 ast
Louis King 16 pts, 8 reb
Jahvon Quinerly 23 pts
Nick Richards 15 pts 9 reb
What's your thoughts on Quinerly?

Player of Note:

Plan C 4-13 with 10 turnovers and the L against Duval. Still wish he was coming...lol.

Player of Note:

Plan C 4-13 with 10 turnovers and the L against Duval. Still wish he was coming...lol.

Was 7-7 from the free throw line, so probably not a great fit for us anyway.

What's your thoughts on Quinerly?
Love his game. He's quick to the hoop and is very creative with how he finishes once he gets there. Through three games he is 5-14 from deep, but his shot looks fine from out there. He is capable of playing off the ball, but is more comfortable with it in his hands. Over his first three games he has 8 assists to 4 turnovers.

Love his game. He's quick to the hoop and is very creative with how he finishes once he gets there. Through three games he is 5-14 from deep, but his shot looks fine from out there. He is capable of playing off the ball, but is more comfortable with it in his hands. Over his first three games he has 8 assists to 4 turnovers.
Nice! Must get in 2018 imo.

Nice! Must get in 2018 imo.
I'd love to see him in Orange. I also have liked what I have seen from his teammate and fellow c/o 2018 recruit Louis King. He is the prototypical long, athletic, and versatile forward we have come to expect here at Syracuse. Have you heard anything about our chances with him?

Here is Day 4 of my City of Palms Review
There were a lot of really good matchups on Monday, including Quade Green vs. Trevon Duval.

Players of Note
Quade Green 17 pts, 6 rebs, 2 ast, 3 stl, 10 TO(!!!)
Dhamir Cosby-Roundtree 17 pts, 8 rebs, 3 blks
Trevon Duval 17 pts 6 rebs, 3 ast
Emmitt Williams(One of my favorite c/o '18 recruits) 12 pts, 12 rebs
M.J. Walker 18 pts, 11 rebs
R.J. Barrett 21 pts

I'd love to see him in Orange. I also have liked what I have seen from his teammate and fellow c/o 2018 recruit Louis King. He is the prototypical long, athletic, and versatile forward we have come to expect here at Syracuse. Have you heard anything about our chances with him?
He was the first 2018 player that we had offered along with Naz Reid. Three schools in less than two years is far from ideal. So there could be some behind the scenes drama with this drama kid.

He was the first 2018 player that we had offered along with Naz Reid. Three schools in less than two years is far from ideal. So there could be some behind the scenes drama with this drama kid.
Ah, did not know about him changing schools so often good to know. Hopefully he found a home at Hudson and gets everything in order cause the kid has an extreamly high opinion imo.