City to host Syracuse football celebration to kick off new season | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

City to host Syracuse football celebration to kick off new season

Anyone listen to Steve infanti's interview with babers? I thought it was pretty interesting. Dino wants that dome filled! It's a good listen

Is there a video of the whole thing? Would love to see the crowd as well.

Awesome! Love seeing stuff like this. College Football is such a huge economic driver for a school, and the town/city.

I was too young to really process this stuff when we used to be good, so this is the first time I see us acting like we’re a legit, big-time program.

Is there a video of the whole thing? Would love to see the crowd as well.
I was there. There were only about 200 people there but they were enthusiastic. It was exciting to see all the football players’ faces. I have no idea what most of them look like.

I was a few rows behind a man in an orange shirt who looked so familiar to me. I racked my brain during the event trying to place him. I thought, “Is he famous? On tv? Parent of a kid?” Finally realized he was my football section usher! That really tickled me and I planned to talk to him as soon as the rally was over. Wouldn’t you know, when we were done I looked for him and he had disappeared from right under my nose. Damn! No UFOs around either.

I’ll see him at the Clemson game.

Looks like Dino made an appearance at Freshman orientation last night

download.jpeg.jpg

I love Dino and I can't believe we have a coach named Dino. It's the greatest thing ever to take SU football out of the dark days into the light. I cannot wait until our season starts, so many good days to come

I wonder what the SU Basketball team and staff think about all the coverage the Football team has been getting

Anyone listen to Steve infanti's interview with babers? I thought it was pretty interesting. Dino wants that dome filled! It's a good listen

He’s much like JB before a game. Both look all around the dome to see how many are there, where they are sitting... both coaches are very invested in attendance.

Is there a link for the interview? I'm trying to find it. Thanks.