CJ Fair and Schoolboy Q | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

CJ Fair and Schoolboy Q

af·fec·ta·tion
noun \ˌa-ˌfek-ˈtā-shən\
: an unnatural form of behavior that is meant to impress others

Full Definition of AFFECTATION
a : the act of taking on or displaying an attitude or mode of behavior not natural to oneself or not genuinely felt

b : speech or conduct not natural to oneself : artificiality

An orange bucket hat with the letters "CJ" on the side would be very cool!

THIS. We now look better to the 18 year old kids that we all worry about getting a commitment from. Just be happy and continue ignoring work and posting on a college fan message board.

Well that's unfortunate. I'd have thought the fact that we kick ass on the hardwood and have been mowing teams over for the past 5 years or so would make us look good enough.

Although I do remember back in the day when I was being recruited by Clarkson. I found out the dean was pen pals with Leslie Robertson and they had Polaroid pictures of each other, and that was what swayed me to take my engineering talents to the Golden Knights. I guess having connections in high places really does matter.

Ain't nothin' but a G thang.

af·fec·ta·tion
noun \ˌa-ˌfek-ˈtā-shən\
: an unnatural form of behavior that is meant to impress others

Full Definition of AFFECTATION
a : the act of taking on or displaying an attitude or mode of behavior not natural to oneself or not genuinely felt

b : speech or conduct not natural to oneself : artificiality

translation: White boy fakin' the funk :cool:

can we please get to the bottom of why QbertSchool hates the lowercase "h"? that is what is making me the most confused. that, my age, my skin color, and cultural apathy

Buccigross makes a lot of band references during highlights and last night it was this one- "What SchoolBoy Q is to Top Dawg Entertainment, C.J. Fair is to Syracuse."

That's what started it and now you can expect SU Athletics to start selling #5 bucket hats, which will totally not be using CJ's likeness to make a profit in any way.

Seriously though, Otto's Army better break out some bucket hats at the Dome now.
Thanks...now it makes sense.
Still not all that funny...but at least it makes sense.

Oh...and expect #5 shirts with "Top Dawg" on the back.
Right after SU peddles shirts marking Boeheim's 3000th timeout call.

This information would have been really useful in the first post of this thread. I had no clue what was going on, especially Bucci's role in it, until I was wayyyy down in the thread. That being said, I still have no clue who Q is what TDE does or reps.
I probably should've added that in my original post, but you're all welcome for the hilarity that ensued when I didn't.

I think C.J. is Joey Ramone (the face of the team), Ennis is Johnny Ramone (all business), Baye is Marky Ramone (steady background), and Grant is Dee Dee Ramone (the insane risk-taker).

The thing is, this was "setup" to look like "Wow, cool, 2 big stars hooking up",
Where as most of us look at it as "What are the getting this yahoo to tweet with THE CJ Fair? Did he win a contest?"

Pretty sure he capitalizes H because he grew up on Hoover street in LA likely linking him to the Hoover street Crips.

Interesting...Crips wear blue, DG came from LA, Cuse starts wearing more blue...if Snoops starts showing up on the sidelines next fall, we'll know why.

Too bad I don't have any technical skills to make a gif of the good DOC crip-walkin...and this post is entirely in-jest, not accusing DG of any gang connections

when I went to Jive school with Barbara Billingsly, I thought that's all I would ever need to know

Reactions: MGP
Interesting...Crips wear blue, DG came from LA, Cuse starts wearing more blue...if Snoops starts showing up on the sidelines next fall, we'll know why.

Too bad I don't have any technical skills to make a gif of the good DOC crip-walkin...and this post is entirely in-jest, not accusing DG of any gang connections
snoop.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom