CJ Fair - Big East Player of Year | Syracusefan.com

CJ Fair - Big East Player of Year

Otto13

Walk On
Nice mention last night by the t.v. announcer that Fair should be givin consideration for POY! CJ has been terrific! He's solid on both ends of the court. I agree that he's the one guy that any coach would love to have on their team. MCW is another. Go Cuse!

But ...how can he be POY in the league if he's our fourth option and doesn't have the upside of others on his own team? LOL. I wouldn't like to imagine where we would be without him.

I think he should be considered, but he will never win it. He's too quiet in his play. He should absolutely be 1st Team All-BE, though.

14.3 ppg, 7.3 rpg, just over a block, just under a steal per game, 48.2% FG, 42.9% 3PT, 83.5% FT...that's a damn good statistical line. And no one ever notices him doing it.

EDIT: And 16 straight double digit scoring games, including every single BE game so far, with six double doubles over that span.

Never? I think you'll agree that he has a shot next year.
I meant this year. But yes, "never" was probably a poor word choice, especially since, having a soon to be 2 year old, if there's anything I've learned from Disney Channel is that you should never say never no never to a Neverland pirate.

It's amazing what having kids can teach you.

Well I'm pretty sure he isn't going to be winning BE POY next year.

I think Porter will take POY, and I think that's the right call. But, without looking at every other team, CJ should probably be first team all conference, right?