CJ Fair | Syracusefan.com

CJ Fair

orangefog

Certified Message Board Genius
It may have been discussed, but CJ Fair went to the floor at one point and it looked to me like one of San Diego State's players was kneeling on CJ's head for an extended period of time. Was I seeing things?

That was the play where everything almost came to blows. It did look as if he were on his head & then almost looked as if he was trying to jump from his knees as he was getting up...

That was the play where everything almost came to blows. It did look as if he were on his head & then almost looked as if he was trying to jump from his knees as he was getting up...
Yes, he definitely looked like he was taking some frustration out on CJ's head while getting up.

it was jamaal franklin. the SDSU board was upset that he was acting like a scumbag that game. He also kept trying to get in CJs way while he was on his way to grab the ball on the baseline for an inbounds after a transition bucket.

It was nice to see CJ Fair's fire when Franklin was apparently attempting to teabag him on that play where he landed on top of Fair. Franklin was definitely trying to draw Fair into something almost the entire game, but CJ wouldn't be provoked. Except for the aforementioned teabag attempt.

I think CJ is going to have a great year, as are MCW and Brandon. Our bigs are also going to continue to impress.

Go Cuse!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom