CJ is the X factor the rest of the way | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

CJ is the X factor the rest of the way

Nope, he's not the x-factor IMO. Some combination of Rak/Keita is the x-factor. No way Fab can keep up these minutes as games get closer together and as Marsh pointed out (I believe) in another thread...fouls will be an issue at some point (BET and NCAA Tourney). We need production from CJ, but he is already fairly steady. In order we are going to need (x-factor wise):

1. Quality Minutes from Rak/Keita
2. Something consistent from James
3. CJ

If your point is we drop off substantially without CJ's current production...then I agree with you. But I define x-factor as something we are not currently getting that is a need or makes something better.

44cuse

Nope, he's not the x-factor IMO. Some combination of Rak/Keita is the x-factor. No way Fab can keep up these minutes as games get closer together and as Marsh pointed out (I believe) in another thread...fouls will be an issue at some point (BET and NCAA Tourney). We need production from CJ, but he is already fairly steady. In order we are going to need (x-factor wise):

3. CJ

If your point is we drop off substantially without CJ's current production...then I agree with you. But I define x-factor as something we are not currently getting that is a need or makes something better.

44cuse

3. CJ

44cuse

James has been very consistant. We need him to be more erratic.

I believe the term "x-factor" is misused here.

An "x-factor" is an unknown quantity, while CJ has been one of our most consistent guys all year.

If pressed, I would say we will go as far as Scoop and Dion take us. If both of these guards play well we will go far. We need Scoop to make plays and avoid turnovers and score a little and we need our old Dion back. We need both of these guys (as well as BT) to play great d as well.

absolutely he will have the mismatch every game for the rest of the way

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom