CJ Spiller is in Cuse | Syracusefan.com

CJ Spiller is in Cuse

mlbball99

2nd String
Via a friends picture, CJ Spiller is in Cuse for the game tomorrow.

I also know #SHAMARKO is in town for the game. Donte Davis (former Cuse WR) is in town for the game --> he was on the radio today.

I wonder if HCDM will show for the game...?

Via a friends picture, CJ Spiller is in Cuse for the game tomorrow.

I also know #SHAMARKO is in town for the game. Donte Davis (former Cuse WR) is in town for the game --> he was on the radio today.

I wonder if HCDM will show for the game...?
I wish that the powers that be could get Luke Cain on the sideline.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

I saw Shamarko at harrys last night. No joke, he looked like a stone cold killer from Rikers island. Grillz in his teeth, big chain, skull cap, he looked scary.
also ran into Taye diggs lol

I saw Shamarko at harrys last night. No joke, he looked like a stone cold killer from Rikers island. Grillz in his teeth, big chain, skull cap, he looked scary.
also ran into Taye diggs lol
The vision of Shamarko in Harry's makes me laugh. Did he have a bunch of SDT girls hanging off him?

I will let him slide, since he got he 12 points this week.

He better not be. He should be figuring out who's going to be the starting QB for the next game.

They are off this weekend, Tuel will get the next few starts.

They are off this weekend, Tuel will get the next few starts.

Did you watch Tuel play? They need to sign someone and get him ready to start the next game.

My buddy got a picture with him. First thing I saw when I opened up fb last night.

He's a bills fans, so OK I guess?

My buddy got a picture with him. First thing I saw when I opened up fb last night.

He's a bills fans, so OK I guess?

The Bills have fans? Who knew.

The Bills have fans? Who knew.

Being a Bills fan and a Cuse fan is tough. Great in the 90s but horrible since the 2000s began. Only difference is the Bills actually sell out their stadium...for the first 3 games or 40% of the time. Go Bills, Go Cuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom