CJ's Headband | Syracusefan.com

CJ's Headband

85SUAlum

2nd String
Watching at the end of the game last night, I noticed that as CJ was heading off the court back to the locker room, it looked like he tossed/handed his headband to someone in the crowd behind the SU bench.
Anybody know if this is something he does after every game or was this a special moment?
Wonder who the lucky person was to get such a great momento from and instant classic of a game?

I think i've seen him toss it once before after a big game. Don't know if he does it all the time though.

Watching at the end of the game last night, I noticed that as CJ was heading off the court back to the locker room, it looked like he tossed/handed his headband to someone in the crowd behind the SU bench.
Anybody know if this is something he does after every game or was this a special moment?
Wonder who the lucky person was to get such a great momento from and instant classic of a game?

My wife saw that and only commented how gross that headband must be. Sigh.

I think i've seen him toss it once before after a big game. Don't know if he does it all the time though.

He used to do it sometimes last year on his way into the tunnel as well.

My son would kill for his headband
So would my daughter. She wears number 5 on her team. She is the same daughter who said "who's Houston" yesterday in response to me telling her who plays next.

You can sell the headband but never sell the mojo, it's worth more than gold.

My wife saw that and only commented how gross that headband must be. Sigh.

Women - most just don't understand. :noidea:
My wife keeps telling me these games just aren't that important :crazy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom