Class of 2022 Bigs | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 Bigs

Thierno Mamadou Sylla 6'10 prospect from Africa playing in Canada. Not too much out there on him.

There's some others but here's a few that we could show interest in according to Mike. Definitely some really nice looking players and quite a few have actual size. Might be too "big" for our liking though.

I know we are all in on DC but I'm surprised we haven't offered this kid yet. Idk if it would even matter but wouldn't hurt to try? (Unless its a all eggs in one basket scenario and don't want to upset DC.) Kid is a beast.

I know we are all in on DC but I'm surprised we haven't offered this kid yet. Idk if it would even matter but wouldn't hurt to try? (Unless its a all eggs in one basket scenario and don't want to upset DC.) Kid is a beast.

Do you think he flexes after his morning dump? Or finishing his cereal? Or saying his prayers?

I gotta say if my kid was an athlete who was offered by Stanford, that would be all I needed to hear, as a parent. Best of both worlds. And to my knowledge, there are no academic shortcuts for athletes to gain admission. Only top academic school I know of at that level that does that (maybe Rice or Vandy).

Do you think he flexes after his morning dump? Or finishing his cereal? Or saying his prayers?
He’s the definition of “cocky bastard.” He doesn’t play like a center. He’s a four and it might be the reason SU hasn’t offered, unless they are really confident about Clingan.

I gotta say if my kid was an athlete who was offered by Stanford, that would be all I needed to hear, as a parent. Best of both worlds. And to my knowledge, there are no academic shortcuts for athletes to gain admission. Only top academic school I know of at that level that does that (maybe Rice or Vandy).

Ditto.

IF your kid can get into a school like Stanford on a full ride, you say YES! immediately.

Don't know about Rice, but I'm pretty sure Vandy does this too.