Clemson 24 pt favorite | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson 24 pt favorite

Yeah, we have won some games. But every time we have that game, you know the one, where we are letting both our fan base and the college football world know we are back, we get smoked. I honestly thought, probably as I did every other time, that this time would be different.

I'm taking Syracuse and the 24, actually thought it would be about 28.

1567988972088.png

I'm taking Syracuse and the 24, actually thought it would be about 28.

Wait, they are giving SU 24 and not Clemson? Wake up people...we have set us a Tiger trap!

I think the first few series will be fascinating - amped up crowed, a team playing with a chip (hopefully) in front of that crowd, and the baddest cat on the college football landscape on the other side.

My fear is Dabo attacks deep in the first series and the hit a 70 yard bomb for a TD (memories of the Shafer debacle at the Dome).

To be close we need to sustain drives and I have not seen that ability this year.

Hate to say it, but we only stay within 24 of them with the mercy rule. I am not giving up on the season, but what I saw on d will take more than one week to fix, especially against the number 1 team.

Clemson 2 years ago is no where as close as to they are now.
Kelly Bryant replacing Deshaun Watson had looked shaky most of that year.
This year’s Clemson has the best RB in college football and a future number 1 pick in the draft at QB.

I am not saying we can’t win as Lawrence could get knocked out but this year’s Clemson is miles better than the team that got destroyed in the Sugar Bowl by Alabama.
Exactly why comparing the two games is like comparing apples and bowling balls. This Clemson offense is prolific. I suspect they cover the spread and we play for 8-4 and the belk bowl.

The money line is +1600 now. I wish DraftKings was posting it, I'd probably drop a few bucks just for the heck of it. But alas, its off even though its live in Vegas.

Jackson got creamed several times last week, at least once got pretty shook up after a hit.

Clemson is real good, but they have not yet played at the same level they did at the end of last year.

if Etienne has 200 i dont think we can win, if clemson runs for 350 like maryland i dont think we can win..

We need the offense to take another step forward. we moved the ball well enough to score 35-40 last week and i think had we not had to go one dimensional we might have since it would have created some better passing spots.

if we hold them under 40 there is a chance, under 30 and its 50/50 at home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom