Clemson 24 pt favorite | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson 24 pt favorite

Not giving up but at the least I want to see a defense that looks like they know what they are doing and doesn’t look like they are giving up. Even at 1-2 we can still have a very good season, as we certainly should be 3-2 after the homestand ends. However, if the team looks disfunctional and looks like they may not care enough, then we have ourselves an official chemistry issue and that my friends is hard to fix. I have faith it will be the former and not the latter

Jackson got creamed several times last week, at least once got pretty shook up after a hit.

Clemson is real good, but they have not yet played at the same level they did at the end of last year.

if Etienne has 200 i dont think we can win, if clemson runs for 350 like maryland i dont think we can win..

We need the offense to take another step forward. we moved the ball well enough to score 35-40 last week and i think had we not had to go one dimensional we might have since it would have created some better passing spots.

if we hold them under 40 there is a chance, under 30 and its 50/50 at home.
The first sentence here. We still have dudes on the defensive line. If we can get a couple early hits on Lawrence and make him feel a little uneasy in the pocket anything is possible.

Get some early momentum and keep it close into the second half and anything is possible.

20190911_113020.jpg

We don't need any stinkin' points! LGO!

The line is up to -28.
My god people are hammering Clemson.

Who’s the guest picker on Gameday? Jim Brown? Vanessa Williams?

We are going to shut them out!

Sincerely,

Mr In Denial/Delusional
Vanessa will be in Atlanta on Saturday.

Of all nights! I’d love to see her perform, but Syracuse beating Clemson takes priority.

Vegas seems to ignore that Trevor won’t be able to play in the 2nd half. I know that his replacement handled things fairly well last year, but that wasn’t in the Loud House.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom