Clemson article in Post Standard | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson article in Post Standard

Some may want to rekindle the BC rivalry but I'd rather they continue to suck and make them our annual b-otch!
Truer words were never spoken.

"F the Superfans. Enjoy your Tostitos."
-Diamond Ferri

They guy is a dope. I hope the Clemson team is c0ck-sure they can beat Syracuse too. They will end up like this guy:

images
I remember that moment. GLORIOUS!!!!

O
That makes me wonder... Do ok looking chicks think they're hotter when they get drunk and look in the mirror?
Oh yes they do. But I'm in agreement with other board members more alcohol=hotter girl but add a few hours of being sober= shame

They guy is a dope. I hope the Clemson team is c0ck-sure they can beat Syracuse too. They will end up like this guy:

images

Or this?
460x.jpg

I don't know how many wins we'll have this year, but I just have a feeling Clemson will be one of them.

If I ever go back and get a PhD in Media Studies, this kind of stuff will be my dissertation topic.

Scholars call phenomenon like that letter "Confirmation Bias." People seek out information that reinforces their existing viewpoint.

But what amazes me is the extent to which people go to confirm their own viewpoints. I mean, the nerve to tell a columnist from a newspaper that he's wrong just amazes me.

your wrong ...Doctor

O
Oh yes they do. But I'm in agreement with other board members more alcohol=hotter girl but add a few hours of being sober= shame

IF THE PARTS FIT...NO SHAME

It's embarrassing that a beat writer actually penned a response to that.

The current state of Syracuse media makes "Twilight" look like "War and Peace".

1) Slow news day
2) Post Standard sucks! Can't wait till they go bankrupt and out of business

Syracuse and Clemson are like most of the programs in the ACC. They've been pretty good, sometimes very good at times over the years. And at times they haven't. At their best, they are pretty comparable. Florida State and Miami are the true powerhouses of the conference, if they get have their act together, (Florida State is and Miami will). It will be a scramble among the rest of them and SU and Clemson will be in that scramble.

1) Slow news day
2) Post Standard sucks! Can't wait till they go bankrupt and out of business

You said the same thing about The Score 1260. Who do you want in business?

I don't post much but I can't help myself...
I remember how arrogant the Clemson fan base was 15 years ago when we beat them 41 to zip...
Didn't West Virginia hang 70 on them... yeah the year we beat West Virginia...
Looks like THEIR fan base is out of touch with reality...

I suggest we schedule a game with them and see what happens. Oh wait... we did. ;)

You said the same thing about The Score 1260. Who do you want in business?

I want quality businesses to have success. Both the Score and PS do terrible work. Who is even on The Score 1260 these days? I haven't turned that channel on in a long time. Hopefully they will go dark soon or switch formats to Country or something. Post Standard probably won't go away but with the newspaper business dying and with them now writing articles in response to what "troll fans" are saying it looks like it might actually be the dying days of that publication.

I want quality businesses to have success. Both the Score and PS do terrible work. Who is even on The Score 1260 these days? I haven't turned that channel on in a long time. Hopefully they will go dark soon or switch formats to Country or something. Post Standard probably won't go away but with the newspaper business dying and with them now writing articles in response to what "troll fans" are saying it looks like it might actually be the dying days of that publication.

I heard today that the writers from the PS get paid from hits and responses to their stories, obviously the more controversial the better for them...It was in reference to the Sound Garden situation for those of you that are local, I know it's a little off topic, but I just wanted to show the context in how it was presented to me.

So who do you listen to and who do you read?

So who do you listen to and who do you read?

Listen to SIRIUS radio. Read USA Today and for local stuff I go to Ch 9's website.

The only thing I got from that letter was what special kind of jerk writes to the hometown paper of a future opponent to troll like that idiot did. Every fanbase has knuckleheads but wow this guy took the time to look for the hometown rag before even meeting in a conference game. Awesome public display of classlessness by this Clemson fan - no subtlety at all.

Listen to SIRIUS radio. Read USA Today and for local stuff I go to Ch 9's website.

So do you get in-depth local coverage and a local sports talk show you can call into from that?

And why do you want things you choose not to listen to or read go out of business? You don't want others to have that option?

images
It would be much more appropriate if Geno had the phone upside down, talking into the ear piece and listening to the mouth piece.

So do you get in-depth local coverage and a local sports talk show you can call into from that?

And why do you want things you choose not to listen to or read go out of business? You don't want others to have that option?

The local coverage sucks (it really does). I feel I am missing nothing.

The local coverage sucks (it really does). I feel I am missing nothing.

Local coverage is about local teams, including the ones this board is about. You don't have to listen to it but it would stink if it "went out of business".

Local coverage is about local teams, including the ones this board is about. You don't have to listen to it but it would stink if it "went out of business".

I don't think it would stink at all honestly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom