Clemson Attendance Thread | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Attendance Thread

SUFan44

Hall of Fame
Starting it early because why not...

4-0 team... Nooner... weather looks like it should be nice.

Will we hit 45K?

I hope we do. Fear we won't. Just feels like there isn't as much buzz this year as last year w/ the undefeated start.

Hope I'm wrong. If we can figure out a way to beat Clemson, it isn't out of the realm to think we could do something special this year.

Starting it early because why not...

4-0 team... Nooner... weather looks like it should be nice.

Will we hit 45K?

I hope we do. Fear we won't. Just feels like there isn't as much buzz this year as last year w/ the undefeated start.

Hope I'm wrong. If we can figure out a way to beat Clemson, it isn't out of the realm to think we could do something special this year.
Zero worries.

People will show up and be loud. Whether the team shows out is the hope.

Was at a dinner party Friday night. Mentioned I was meeting up with my sister early for a tailgate in the morning. Muffy: "Tailgate?" Biff: "For what?" Me: "The Syracuse game." Biff: "For football?" Me: "Yeah." Muffy: "I didn't realize they still had a team." :rolleyes:

Was at a dinner party Friday night. Mentioned I was meeting up with my sister early for a tailgate in the morning. Muffy: "Tailgate?" Biff: "For what?" Me: "The Syracuse game." Biff: "For football?" Me: "Yeah." Muffy: "I didn't realize they still had a team." :rolleyes:
You need to hang out with people with more awareness of the world!

Ask biff to check the almanac so i can make a tasty wager

giphy (13).gif

40k in the building, 43 K announced.

We need to win one of these hype games. The last few "big ones" in that building the team just laid an egg (FSU last year is one recent example). That has an impact.

Hopefully we win this one and the excitement only builds from here

Zero worries.

People will show up and be loud. Whether the team shows out is the hope.
This team is better/deeper and a tad more likable than last year's group. Buncha hard workers with some nice talent sprinkled in.

I hope that people/alums/media see this the same as I do.

And the coordinators are top shelf.
I don't think there is a better DC than Rocky Long, who was a helluva HC. We are so fortunate to have him.

40k in the building, 43 K announced.

We need to win one of these hype games. The last few "big ones" in that building the team just laid an egg (FSU last year is one recent example). That has an impact.

Hopefully we win this one and the excitement only builds from here

For the Pitt game at the dome this year?? Should be an electric crowd!!!

Oh wait…………

49,250. SU will pull out all the stops.

Agreed. I noticed a flash sale email after the game yesterday for 40% off Clemson tickets. I did not click on it to see the seats but have to believe we do everything possible to get a full house.

For the few years, my kids for Father’s Day, give me tickets for a game. This year, we are going to the Clemson game. Quick question, when does the band play on the steps? Thanks in advance.

For the few years, my kids for Father’s Day, give me tickets for a game. This year, we are going to the Clemson game. Quick question, when does the band play on the steps? Thanks in advance.

Enjoy the game, happy to have you in the dome with us!

I feel like the bands usually a half hour before the game, but bees and sutomcat wouldnt probably have a better idea

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom