Clemson Attendance | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Attendance

I have nothing rational to base this on, but for some reason I just envision us playing faster and more confident against Clemson in the Dome. I expect to compete.

Agreed. I was saying the same thing earlier. The kids will be pumped. We should have the biggest crowd in years. It's an evening game. Lots of time for fans to get lubricated. Some early breaks and Clemson could get rattled by the noise.

E423A20D-D63F-4E2F-B6AC-6DA158607A63.gif

People will show for the most part if they already bought tix. I’m more concerned now with the 4,000+ that are being scalped on the Ticketmaster site. Will there be any desire for them or any kind of walk up if the prices were dropped back to cost and put on sale by SU?

I think we both know the answer to that question. Anyone on the fence (fair weather fan) is dropping going ot the game faster then AB getting released today. The crowd for Clemson will still be really good but the later games are really going to be affected.

I think we both know the answer to that question. Anyone on the fence (fair weather fan) is dropping going ot the game faster then AB getting released today. The crowd for Clemson will still be really good but the later games are really going to be affected.

unless we win

I feel like us beating Clemson next week is the ACC's worst nightmare, in that it would probably leave the conference with zero national title contenders as of Week 3.

Very true.

I feel like us beating Clemson next week is the ACC's worst nightmare, in that it would probably leave the conference with zero national title contenders as of Week 3.

It would but its hard to see anyone in the current ACC beating Clemson. That team is stacked on both sides of the ball. Even after losing all that talent on D, A&M couldn't do jack today. There going to roll most of if not all of this league.

ACC’s worst nightmare would have been Clemson losing to an SEC team today after we embarrassed the league against Maryland.

...but a Cuse victory over Clemson next week is a close second. Clemson’s schedule looks pretty bad now unless some NC State, BC, Coastal Champ types get ranked.

A flat out lie lol. No idea why they do this
Its the oldest marketing ploy in the book. Tell people "only a few tickets left"...people feel pressured not to wait and be left out and all race to buy tickets ASAP. And boom, you just created "demand"

Stubhub 48.00 down from 82 10 days ago. For upper level ends

Its the oldest marketing ploy in the book. Tell people "only a few tickets left"...people feel pressured not to wait and be left out and all race to buy tickets ASAP. And boom, you just created "demand"

If you wanna buy single game tickets - according to SU you can't. So now you'll go secondary market and SU loses out on those dollars. When in reality, there are still plenty of single game tickets available.

I understand why creating demand is important - but not in the way they're doing it

I mourn the horrid loss to Maryland, but I've arranged my summer and fall to be at the Dome for Clemson. There is something so cool about the Fine tailgate, the camaraderie, the intensity of being at the Dome for a big game...I'm inspired and don't think I'm alone. We've had crushing losses before and we'll have them again. Fear no darkness. I'm so looking forward to being among all of you in celebrating SU football. Win or lose, LGO!!!

Well, you could skip the game and go get some apples or rake leaves. It just makes more sense to tailgate with some friends and good food. Bourbon and ice helps and hey, you already have the tickets, you may as well use them, right. The way I look at it, Clemson has no chance in hell to win this game. The Orange will be so fired up after last week and Clemson will think they will roll over us. We will win!

I still figure 44K in the stadium. The Clemson fans already made their plans, the whole point of new season tix holders was this game, so I can't imagine too many of them not showing up. The only result of Saturday will be hardly any walkup tickets. Live look at the stubhub crowd about 1:00 PM last this past Saturday

Image result for trading places sell gif

Syracuse is def going to get burned by scalping off their own tickets. There are still HUGE blocks of tickets available on stubhub and Ticketmaster.

44,000 will be the attendance

I mourn the horrid loss to Maryland, but I've arranged my summer and fall to be at the Dome for Clemson. There is something so cool about the Fine tailgate, the camaraderie, the intensity of being at the Dome for a big game...I'm inspired and don't think I'm alone. We've had crushing losses before and we'll have them again. Fear no darkness. I'm so looking forward to being among all of you in celebrating SU football. Win or lose, LGO!!!
What I am really hoping and praying for besides a miracle Syracuse win is for this coaching staff and players to finally hear what we heard in the late 1980's, through the 1990's. An ear drum splitting crowd and on the replays to see the camera shaking. Here is to hoping, Go Orange!!!!!!!!!

this is the people who made money buying and selling the duke game thinking there would be the same one game demand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom