Clemson Attendance | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Attendance

What’s gonna look bad is to announce a sell out then have large empty areas upstairs.

This is exactly right. If you see 2,000+ seats still online Friday, you can mention it quietly but do NOT make a big announcement in the building or on TV. Will look ridiculous

Just sprinkle some Rogaine up there, but you might not see desired results in time for Saturday.
81DDrq4uQ0L._SL1500_.jpg

Hoping resale ticket prices drop sharply on Friday/Saturday and they sell at least 2000 of the 4000 for sale or the individuals selling their tickets pull their unsold tickets offline and go the game.

Shocked to see large blocks seats in the 300 level sections for resale on Ticketmaster. You would think that if they were individuals selling tickets they would be spread throughout the dome.

Last edited:
Pollution from China and Actor Politicians (he said, drifting even farther from the OP).

Hoping resale ticket prices drop sharply on Friday/Saturday and they sell at least 2000 of the 4000 for sale or the individuals selling their tickets pull their unsold tickets offline and go the game.

Shocked to see large blocks seats in the 300 level sections for resale on Ticketmaster. You would think that if they were individuals selling tickets they would be spread throughout the dome.
The large blocks are the SUAD scalping their seats.

The large blocks are the SUAD scalping their seats.
Theres zero other explanation. Individual game tickets for Saturday have been in HIGH demand since May.

Inexcusable if not sold off imo.

Theres zero other explanation. Individual game tickets for Saturday have been in HIGH demand since May.

Both Ticketmaster and stubhub have about 4,000 tickets available. While many are the same, there are some that aren’t. Meaning it’s probably 5,000 unique seats for sale.

Both Ticketmaster and stubhub have about 4,000 tickets available. While many are the same, there are some that aren’t. Meaning it’s probably 5,000 unique seats for sale.

Would have all be gone if they were available between July 1st and last Friday. The ones that arent GENUINE resales

My one ask, and its been consistent...whether we get 42K, 45K, whatever...is that if you are in the upper corners please spread out. Please make it look full. Feel free to manspread. Lets limit the big chunks of gray in those corners. If its not a sellout, we can make it look like one.

Ive never heard of manspreading to make a stadium look more full but it oddly makes sense.

If that’s true then hopefully they pull them off of Ticketmaster on Friday and donate them to Fort Drum or local charities. There is no way they can announce a sellout with large blocks of seats empty in the 300 level.

View attachment 169741

This person needs to dramatically recalibrate what a single seat in row WW is worth

And that looks like a comp ticket.

Also, SU needs to change how they do rows. WW isn’t as high as it might seem. People think it goes A-Z then AA-ZZ. It doesn’t. After Z it goes right to WW or in some sections it goes right to ZZ. In this section I think WW is the 27th row not the 49th.

U
V
W
WW
X
XX
Y
YY
Z
ZZ Top

So it’s even lower. Downstairs in the center section it goes Z then ZZ and some people think it’s 52 rows. Just go A-Z then after Z go with AA then BB etc.

So it’s even lower. Downstairs in the center section it goes Z then ZZ and some people think it’s 52 rows. Just go A-Z then after Z go with AA then BB etc.

AA and BB, etc... are used for the blue chairs during basketball season. It might get confusing.

Lol. I mean they are bench seats and clearly
If the real seat holders arrive then clamp em shut but...

Under thats scenario, I say paper scissor rock for the right to manspread. Loser has to cross his or her legs.

AA and BB, etc... are used for the blue chairs during basketball season. It might get confusing.

Actually I don’t think it would. But if so, do something different after Z like ZA, ZB, etc. The whole WW and ZZ is even more confusing I think as to how many rows up. At least to people who aren’t intimately familiar with the dome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom