Clemson didn't know battle was in the game | Syracusefan.com

Clemson didn't know battle was in the game

but wasnt battle already in the game? frank is the 1 they shouldnt have known was in the game, he came in for roberson..

either way, the coach called a timeout that he didnt have that should have been a technical, and he didnt know who was in the game. not a great 7 seconds for brownell.

they had a ton of time to figure out who was in, the ref wouldnt give lydon the ball forever.

dont they have any assistants who pay attention? Maybe they were chatting with the SU guys working on counting to 7, but couldnt past 4..

I was going to say "Clempsoning" but they won the Natty so I think that term will probably fall by the wayside.

but wasnt battle already in the game? frank is the 1 they shouldnt have known was in the game, he came in for roberson..

either way, the coach called a timeout that he didnt have that should have been a technical, and he didnt know who was in the game. not a great 7 seconds for brownell.

They probably assumed Howard came in for Battle and Roberson was still out there. Guess it makes up for Boehiems foul mistake at end of first half.

They probably assumed Howard came in for Battle and Roberson was still out there. Guess it makes up for Boehiems foul mistake at end of first half.
Because when you're losing and have the ball, you need big guys with no shot ot handle who get defensive rebounds lol

I have to admit, I did question having FH in there instead of Robey. I know Frank has hit a 3 earlier, but in that situation the odds of him winning the game by doing anything are smaller than Roberson getting an offensive rebound and put back.

That said, it seems as though Frank being in there did occupy a defender that helped Battle get the shot and the game clock situation pretty much dictated there wouldn't be time for an o-reb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom