Clemson fan here. | Syracusefan.com

Clemson fan here.

Tigrfn4lfe

Walk On
Hello all. I wanted to give it a couple of days for the anger to die down before I posted hoping I wouldn't get blasted. I just wanted to come over and say good game. I really thought you guys played an amazing game for the most part and I really thought we were about to go down. I said it earlier this week in a post. Every game we have with you guys is always tough no matter how good or bad either team is and as a fan I never take this game lightly. Good luck the rest of the season. I think you guys win out at this point.

Hello all. I wanted to give it a couple of days for the anger to die down before I posted hoping I wouldn't get blasted. I just wanted to come over and say good game. I really thought you guys played an amazing game for the most part and I really thought we were about to go down. I said it earlier this week in a post. Every game we have with you guys is always tough no matter how good or bad either team is and as a fan I never take this game lightly. Good luck the rest of the season. I think you guys win out at this point.
Drop dead!! Just kidding. Thx and good luck.

Classy post. Plenty of Clemson fans that I’m still quarreling with (twitter mainly) but you are one of the good ones. Like it or not both fanbases need to root for the other now for the rest of the season.

Thx.
Wounds mostly licked.
Still playing for a lot.
See you next year in the Dome.
Hard not to admire Clemson and Dabo.
When we beat y'all in 2017 he came into our locker room to congratulate us.

It’s nothing but positive for the ACC for you guys to win out, so win out the rest of the season. That’s assuming you’re allowed in the playoffs. I’m sure they’ll find a way to screw you if they can.

Thanks for stopping by. We're salty still but leprechaun blood might be a balm.

I root for Clemson in the playoffs and will root for you guys in the ACC conf game vs UNC for 100%

Just for clarification, when we say we are rooting for Clemson from here on out, that is so it clears the path to the Orange bowl for us. It’s not out of conference pride or something. It is so that our student athletes and fanbase can get the best possible bowl available.

It doesn’t mean we dislike Clemson any less than any other fan. We’re just too smart to cut off our own noses to spite our own face.

I will likely see you all next year in the dome. My son and I do one away game a year. Last year was Louisville. This year was Notre Dame. Next year is down to Miami and Cuse. The empty pro stadium just doesn't do it for me so I think we will be headed your way. See you then!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom