Clemson fan here... | Syracusefan.com

Clemson fan here...

Chase1396

Walk On
First of all, I would like to say Clemson fans and most of the rest of the ACC respects Syracuse. We are excited to see what you can do in the ACC(football), we already know what you can do in basketball. Cuse could be thorn in thorn in the side of Clemson and FSU for the Atlantic. Welcome to the ACC!

I will consider this rivalry officially established as soon as Clemson realizes that they have no business wearing orange, as Syracuse OWNS that color. Clemson will then have to switch to purple full time.

If football history means anything we'll be very competitive...eventually. This year maybe?

Thanks for the kind words. Looking forward to our game in the Dome - think it'll be a good one! Whoever wins the QB job will have had 4 games under his belt, so the team should be in a bit of a rhythm by then. Our football is again catching up with our basketball, so maybe, just maybe, you're in for a surprise. Hopefully not a pleasant one .

Clemson and Syracuse have very similar Football histories...currently you guys are very strong...we hope to get there soon.

We think we have the right coach in place to do it.

We all need to pull for each other, albeit I'll pull a little bit harder for Syracuse. But it is detrimental to us that the ACC succeed in the football arena. You guys are one of out prime teams, and we hope to join you there shortly. Good luck in all games except for our game!!!

We all need to pull for each other, albeit I'll pull a little bit harder for Syracuse. But it is detrimental to us that the ACC succeed in the football arena. You guys are one of out prime teams, and we hope to join you there shortly. Good luck in all games except for our game!!!

Detrimental, huh? Doubt it ... ;)

det·ri·men·tal\ˌde-trə-ˈmen-təl\
adjective
: obviously harmful : damaging <the detrimental effects of pollution>
synonyms see pernicious

Welcome...I'm very happy to be in the same league as Clemson and wish you well, except for our game. I hope you join us for the game at the dome.

First of all, I would like to say Clemson fans and most of the rest of the ACC respects Syracuse. We are excited to see what you can do in the ACC(football), we already know what you can do in basketball. Cuse could be thorn in thorn in the side of Clemson and FSU for the Atlantic. Welcome to the ACC!
Thanks for stopping by. Come back and chat again when the season starts. We'll be pulling for you in every game but one.

What's second of all?

Welcome!

For the record, I just want to say: F the Gamecocks. There's only one team in South Carolina, baybee, and it's NOT in Columbia. ;)

Always remember that we Syracuse fans are friendly bunch, but there's a reason why Spurrier never wanted to come back to the Dome. :)

Welcome!

For the record, I just want to say: F the Gamecocks. There's only one team in South Carolina, baybee, and it's NOT in Columbia. ;)

Always remember that we Syracuse fans are friendly bunch, but there's a reason why Spurrier never wanted to come back to the Dome. :)
You got that right!!! Go Tigers! And Go Syracuse!(except for that one game against us.)

As a new member myself, I say welcome aboard, it's a great place! I hope you win all your games this season...except one!