Clemson fan welcming you to the ACC | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson fan welcming you to the ACC

Wanted to say welcome to the ACC. I look forward to seeing some 'Cuse fans coming to Death Valley in the near future. You will have to fill me in on some of your traditions.

As for Clemson, we are known for a loud stadium and for Howard's Rock/running down the hill. (entrance). Below is an address to youtube that has a comparison of noise on the television compared to the noise on the field during a Clemson vs Miami game that you may find interesting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtTGRMv1DmM

As for Howard's Rock, there are multiple videos available. The following address is one from a night game against GT about 5 years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1oT-uG5p9k&feature=related

Anyway, hope to have fun talking football with the new ACC brethren.

Thanks for the welcome and can't wait to make a trip down there and partake of the hospitality at the Esso Club. A former intern of mine in DC was a big Clemson fan and always raved about the games and that place.

Thanks for the welcome and can't wait to make a trip down there and partake of the hospitality at the Esso Club. A former intern of mine in DC was a big Clemson fan and always raved about the games and that place.
It is a unique place. It has been renovated so it is a lot like newer bars. At one tim it was voted as the number one sports bar. It is still different. It is host to the annual Spittoono (?) Festival. It is a play on redneck olympics. Events such as watermelon seed spitting contest and a 1K downhill run for those less athletically inclined. It is a cool bar on gameday because it is in sight of th stadium and in the midst of the tailgating scene.

So what do y'all predict your football record to be this year? Not sure about clemson. We could win anywhere from 7 to maybe ten if we get really lucky. I don't see us beating GA TECH or S CAROLINA this year.
H-brew...most feel 6-8 wins. Our defense is young and injured. We'll know way more tomorrow

So what do y'all predict your football record to be this year? Not sure about clemson. We could win anywhere from 7 to maybe ten if we get really lucky. I don't see us beating GA TECH or S CAROLINA this year.
I agree. ;)