Clemson Game Email | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Game Email

Very curious to see how many tickets were bought by Clemson fans.

Both levels are good, they're just different. Lower level you feel like you're in the action but don't always "see" everything
Not seeing everything is a dealbreaker for me. I think some don’t realize how much you can’t see especially as you get into those first few rows. Same deal for basketball.

Last edited:
Why do people think lower level is better ? It’s so much better sitting up high so you can see everything, unless your there for the cheerleaders
agree, I'm in 335. I love being in the 300's for games. you were sleeping on the bench a few rows behind me during one of the games last year, so you know my views. I think it was the game the dome ran out of water...

agree, I'm in 335. I love being in the 300's for games. you were sleeping on the bench a few rows behind me during one of the games last year, so you know my views. I think it was the game the dome ran out of water...
Yes i was having heat stroke lol that was the FSU game

People will pay for comfort - tough for many to enjoy a game if their back is aching, sitting on concrete, fear falling or just don’t do heights well. Some other reasons: Vertigo, avoiding stairs and those stairwells, close to action including the bench, ability to be close to exits, restrooms and concessions from one’s seat.Better parking options, seeing and hearing coaches, players and their names, numbers more closely on both the field and the sideline. Seeing many of the player’s families that sit in the lower section behind SU’s bench and giving more support to the program financially. Some rewards- better access to bowl games, to the best games for additional tickets, parking etc.

Each to their own, I’ve sat in both the nosebleeds and lower levels and each has their advantages and disadvantages. When I was younger with kids etc - I didn’t have an option financially but still enjoyed all the games etc and now that I’m older I like to believe I have more options but I might be kidding myself considering I have vertigo, don’t bounce as well if I fall now vs 30 years ago and don’t sprint up stairs anymore etc. :cool:

Not seeing everything is a dealbreaker for me. I think some don’t realize how much you can’t see especially as you get into those first few rows. Same deal for basketball.
I've been fortunate enough to get sideline passes for two games. It was really cool being so close, and feeling the impact, and really seeing the speed of the game up close. However...I literally could not see anything once they were 20 yards past me in either direction.

I've been fortunate enough to get sideline passes for two games. It was really cool being so close, and feeling the impact, and really seeing the speed of the game up close. However...I literally could not see anything once they were 20 yards past me in either direction.
To each there own I think field level is the worst view , good for sound and feel but I need to see the entire game

I happened to pick up a premium ticket in 301 Row A for the 2016 season and I haven’t looked back. To me it simply doesn’t get any better than that. The ultimate combination of feeling close and seeing the whole field.

The Clemson game is going to be unbelievable no matter what, but you really hope that factors will coalesce to make it the best thing we’ve had happen in decades. Things like being ranked to start the year, winning the first two games, getting Gameday, and most importantly being very competitive or winning. The ticket sales look like they’re gonna take care of themselves, so the team needs to make sure those ticket buyers are maximally hyped going in. If we have those stars align AND we win, it’s a seminal moment and probably a program changer.

That is correct, I would anticipate that VERY few of the fans in question are Clemson fans for that reason.

Individual tix aren't on sale yet, right? So if Clemson fans are buying tix, then they are buying season tix.

Individual tix aren't on sale yet, right? So if Clemson fans are buying tix, then they are buying season tix.
Yup, I seriously doubt more than a 20-25 STH packages have been sold to Clemson fans (those being folks that live close to CNY). They have seen the Dome being 70-80% full for their games up there.

Why do people think lower level is better ? It’s so much better sitting up high so you can see everything, unless your there for the cheerleaders

I recently developed dizziness at certain heights. Never felt that helpless before. The Dome is steep once you get to the 300s and there isn't any railing IIRC.

I recently developed dizziness at certain heights. Never felt that helpless before. The Dome is steep once you get to the 300s and there isn't any railing IIRC.

They did add railings in the aisles in the upper deck a couple of years ago. I could definitely see how the height/steepness of the upper deck could make people uncomfortable, though.

They did add railings in the aisles in the upper deck a couple of years ago. I could definitely see how the height/steepness of the upper deck could make people uncomfortable, though.
The old Yankee Stadium was like that. I went to a Red Sox match up in 2003 with seats 3 rows from the top. My poor sister had vertigo so badly that she couldn't leave the seat to go to the bathroom. I still marvel at the fans wheeling up trays of beers and hot dogs like it was nothing. I haven't been up that high in the dome in a decade but it is similar. I watch people go by me now on their way up and I bless them for the journey.

The old Yankee Stadium was like that. I went to a Red Sox match up in 2003 with seats 3 rows from the top. My poor sister had vertigo so badly that she couldn't leave the seat to go to the bathroom. I still marvel at the fans wheeling up trays of beers and hot dogs like it was nothing. I haven't been up that high in the dome in a decade but it is similar. I watch people go by me now on their way up and I bless them for the journey.

The last two years of the old stadium I had Sunday plan tickets in the third deck behind home plate about 2/3 of the way up. I'm a big footed clod and I always worried about stumbling on those small steps on the way down.

The worst I've seen for that is Maryland. I've never had issues with that before until the game there a few years back.

The worst I've seen for that is Maryland. I've never had issues with that before until the game there a few years back.

Had my brother-in-law with us at that game. He was a respiratory therapist at UVa Medical Center at the time. Told him he should have been like Lucy in Peanuts and put up a sign that said "Respiratory Therapy - 5 cents." He could have retired a couple of years earlier.

I've always thought those were good seats. My I got my first seasons this year in 335,row E

Has anyone sat in Section 118? How good was your view of the field?

Has anyone sat in Section 118? How good was your view of the field?

if its in the back rows its probably ok but in front you wont see a lot

Strong possibility of me moving out of New York State. Hesitant on buying season tickets but want to make sure I get in building for Clemson

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom