Clemson Game Email | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Game Email

Strong possibility of me moving out of New York State. Hesitant on buying season tickets but want to make sure I get in building for Clemson

There are three game packages as well if you want to hedge your bets. Waiting for a single game ticket for Clemson will be expensive and not great seats.

Individual tix aren't on sale yet, right? So if Clemson fans are buying tix, then they are buying season tix.

Which could be worse shandeezy. If Tiger fans are making the trek up north and 400 bucks tickets for seats for the game are worth it, couldn't they just sell the rest of the games online to get some cash back? Or worse, leave the seats empty if they have the disposable cash? That's what I'd do.

Honestly, if a group of fans is dedicated enough to buy season tickets for their 3rd opponent of the season (and second away game), they deserve to have a huge presence. I don't think there's a fanbase in existence who actually is that hardcore.

Looking at either Philadelphia or Connecticut, so within driving distance.
I used to live on the north side of Philadelphia in Bucks County. I always figured on four hours to drive to Syracuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom