Clemson game last year | Syracusefan.com

Clemson game last year

upperdeck

Living Legend
I trying to figure out how we ran for almost 350 on them last year and scored 14 pts and they have the same Dline coming back almost the full 3 deep.

Should we not feel like we can get at least half that this year? has our oline regressed that much?

i know clemson fans give us no shot, but dont the odds say a team wont blow 4 coverages for easy TDs to the same team in back to back years?

much like FSU this year we turned 28 into 14 last year, maybe we get that 28 this year and blow 2 coverages not 4 and its a game..

FSU mauled us and Clemson last year. this year they were lucky to beat Clemson and were much less dominate against us.

We may get smoked because we play poorly but it wont be because Clemson is a dominate team, this is all on us finishing plays off to stay in this game. BC had them beat , let it be us that does it.

If my memory is correct, we had a few long drives in the second half that ended with turnovers (includes TO on downs). The first half was a nightmare, however.

If my memory is correct, we had a few long drives in the second half that ended with turnovers (includes TO on downs). The first half was a nightmare, however.
probably playing their backups in the second half

not saying that's the case this year - think SU has a punchers chance for the upset, but will need to play better then they have up to this point, especially on offense

Boyd, Watkins. Both gone. That's worth 28 points in any given game.

Boyd, Watkins. Both gone. That's worth 28 points in any given game.

Boyd is now the second string QB for the Boston Brawlers of the FXFL.

IIRC, a lot of those rushing yards were big chunk plays in the second half, including a long fake punt play and a couple of long ones against our backups. Forgive me if I'm not remembering that correctly.

This year we aren't nearly as good as the team that won 11 games and beat UGA and Ohio State. Our defense is better, but the offense (especially without Watson) pales in comparison. I think we win, but I like y'all +14.5 if I were going to bet on the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom